• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried adding black olives to your Chicken Al Fresco recipe?

In summary, to make Revamped Chicken Al Fresco, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cherry tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. To cook, preheat your oven to 400 degrees, place the chicken in a baking dish with the tomatoes, garlic, and basil, drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and bake for 25-30 minutes. Substitutions can be made for the protein and vegetables, and it pairs well with a variety of sides. This dish can also be prepped ahead of time and stored in the fridge for a few days.
BettieC
Gold Member
I pretty much followed the recipe, except I used a full box of macaroni and about 36 oz of chicken broth, no wine.

I also added a small can of sliced black olives (drained)
cross sell can opener & can strainer

Also at a training meeting, in my extended cluster we did this, and we cut up the chicken using the salad choppers. IMO this is alot nicer......the chicken pieces are smaller, and more evenly distributed through the dish.
You can also cross sell the salad chopper and perhaps a SS bowl.

I made this for the first time yesterday during my open house. Later I was talking up the salad choppers and had a DUH moment when I realized I should have used these on the chicken! :)

I love the idea of adding black olives to this recipe! It's always fun to experiment with different ingredients and see how they enhance the dish. And using salad choppers to cut up the chicken is a great tip! It definitely makes for a nicer presentation and more evenly distributed chicken throughout the dish. I might have to invest in some salad choppers and a stainless steel bowl for my kitchen. Thanks for the recommendation!

What ingredients are needed for Revamped Chicken Al Fresco?

To make Revamped Chicken Al Fresco, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cherry tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.

How do I cook Revamped Chicken Al Fresco?

First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. In a baking dish, place the chicken breasts and top with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.

Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in Revamped Chicken Al Fresco?

Yes, you can customize this dish to your liking. You can use any type of protein, such as pork or fish, instead of chicken. You can also use different types of vegetables, herbs, and seasonings.

What sides go well with Revamped Chicken Al Fresco?

This dish pairs well with a variety of sides, such as roasted vegetables, rice, quinoa, or a fresh salad. You can also serve it with crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce.

Can I make Revamped Chicken Al Fresco ahead of time?

Yes, you can prep this dish ahead of time by marinating the chicken and chopping the vegetables. When you're ready to cook, simply assemble everything in a baking dish and pop it in the oven. It's also great for meal prep and can be stored in the fridge for a few days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cheftonia
  • mountainmama74