• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Catalogs: Flyer for Upgrading to New Ones

In summary, the "Flyer With Old Catalogs" is a promotional tool designed to help businesses clear out old inventory and offer discounted prices to customers. New flyers are typically released every quarter, but special or limited-time flyers may also be available. The flyer can be customized to fit specific needs and all products are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. Businesses can promote the flyer through various means, such as social media, email newsletters, and virtual parties.
Pamperedthelma
I know I've seen this on here before, but can not find it. There's a flyer to pass out with old catalogs saying something about " call me if you'd like to see a new catalog." Can anyone Help me with this.
Thanks
Susan

Here is what I put on my old magazines:

Though this date on this catalog my be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!Hope this helps you

Thank you for this saying

I was wondering what I was going to put on my old catalogs - I am doing an event on November 4th and I am going to hand out old catalogs with new mini catalogs. Money is tight - my family is moving.

If you use some of the bigger labels, like the 5164 shipping labels (6 to a page), you can include the poem and your contact info right there. It's amazing how many people won't look elsewhere (like on the back of the book) for your info. :rolleyes:

I did these labels on regular address labels

what do you think?

Attachments

• LABELS - Old Catalogs 001.doc
    33 KB · Views: 528
Ann,
Would you please post yours? I like that they are on a large label so they really stand out!

Thanks...

Teresa: I do the exact same thing! When I do that I don't even put a sticker on the back.

Thanks for your help! I knew I could count on you.
Susan

Here's what I use. You can put some of the text in color for emphasis, but I don't have a color printer. :)

Attachments

• OldCat Labels 6up.doc
    28 KB · Views: 358

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyer With Old Catalogs"?

The "Flyer With Old Catalogs" is designed to help you make the most out of your old catalogs by showcasing a selection of products at discounted prices. This allows you to clear out old inventory and make room for new products while also offering great deals to your customers.

2. How often are new "Flyer With Old Catalogs" released?

New "Flyer With Old Catalogs" are typically released every quarter, coinciding with the release of the new catalog. However, there may be special or limited-time flyers released throughout the year.

3. Can I customize the products included in the "Flyer With Old Catalogs"?

Yes, you can customize the "Flyer With Old Catalogs" to fit your specific needs. You can choose which products to include, adjust the prices, and even add your own branding or messaging. Our design team can assist you with creating a personalized flyer that best represents your business.

4. Are the products in the "Flyer With Old Catalogs" still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products featured in the "Flyer With Old Catalogs" are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. If a customer experiences any issues with a product, they can contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

5. How can I promote the "Flyer With Old Catalogs" to my customers?

There are many ways to promote the "Flyer With Old Catalogs" to your customers. You can share it on your social media pages, include it in your email newsletters, or even host a virtual party specifically showcasing the products in the flyer. You can also offer special incentives, such as free shipping or a discount code, to encourage customers to take advantage of the deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chef131doreen