• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Seasonings - BBQ & Asian - PM Me!

In summary, the retired BBQ seasoning contains salt, sugar, spices, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, paprika, natural smoke flavor, and extractives of paprika. The retired Asian seasoning can be used for a variety of dishes, including stir-fries, marinades, and roasted vegetables. Both the BBQ and Asian retired seasonings are gluten-free and have a shelf life of 2 years from the manufacturing date. They are recommended to be used within 6-12 months for optimal flavor. Unfortunately, the retired seasonings cannot be purchased in bulk, but there may be other special edition seasonings available in the future.
kat29
Okay I'm trying to find a couple of retired Seasonings. The Barbaque Seasoning and the Asian Seasoning. If anyone has a new bottle they could sell please PM me. Thanks.

I used Emerils asian seasoning for a recipe when i couldn't find ours. it worked just as well.
Hope this helps
Teresa

I used Emerils asian seasoning for a recipe when i couldn't find ours. it worked just as well.
Hope this helps
Teresa

Thanks Teresa. I look into get that then. Just been looking at recipes I want to try and some of the seasoning we don't sell any more. Now just to find something I can use in place for the BBQ seasoning

Related to Retired Seasonings - BBQ & Asian - PM Me!

What are the ingredients in the retired BBQ seasoning?

The retired BBQ seasoning contains salt, sugar, spices, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, paprika, natural smoke flavor, and extractives of paprika.

Can the retired Asian seasoning be used for dishes other than Asian cuisine?

Yes, the retired Asian seasoning can be used to add a unique flavor to a variety of dishes such as stir-fries, marinades, and even roasted vegetables.

Are the retired seasonings gluten-free?

Yes, both the BBQ and Asian retired seasonings are gluten-free, making them suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

What is the shelf life of the retired seasonings?

The shelf life of the retired seasonings is 2 years from the manufacturing date. It is recommended to use them within 6-12 months after opening for optimal flavor.

Can the retired seasonings be purchased in bulk?

Unfortunately, the retired seasonings are only available in limited quantities and cannot be purchased in bulk. However, keep an eye out for other special edition seasonings in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • SusanBP0129