• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Trifle Bowl Base for Your Kitchen Disaster - Iso Trifle Bowl

In summary, you can purchase the replacement trifle bowl base separately from the rest of the set, and it is compatible with all sizes of the trifle bowl. The base is only available in clear and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is designed to fit securely onto the trifle bowl, as long as it is properly aligned and pushed down firmly.
jenniferp417
My trifle bowl's base met with an unfortunate kitchen accident yesterday. Does anyone perhaps have a base that no longer belongs to a bowl?

Did you check the replacement order form? OR call HO and ask..............

It's not on the replacement form. I checked there first. I'm an inactive consultant, so I can't play the "I need it for my shows" card. :(

No need to play any card - its a PC product - call and tell them you need a replacement - maybe they can help you - you never know till you try!

I have one. It is not listed as a replacement part, but I have one, because I ordered a replacement lid for the collapsible bowl and they mailed me the base to the trifle bowl instead. It was $8.00. I will sell for the cost plus shipping.

I have one too. Not sure how I got it, but I have it. What's your zip?

PamperedDor said:
No need to play any card - its a PC product - call and tell them you need a replacement - maybe they can help you - you never know till you try!

I agree with this! Call HO!

1. Can I purchase just the trifle bowl base without buying the entire set?

Yes, you can purchase the replacement trifle bowl base separately from the rest of the set. This allows you to replace a broken or lost base without having to buy a whole new set.

2. Is the replacement base compatible with all sizes of the trifle bowl?

Yes, the replacement trifle bowl base is compatible with all sizes of the trifle bowl. You can purchase the base in the size that matches your trifle bowl.

3. Can I choose a different color for the replacement base?

The replacement trifle bowl base is available in the same color as the original set, which is clear. Unfortunately, we do not offer different color options for the base.

4. How do I clean the replacement trifle bowl base?

The replacement trifle bowl base is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water.

5. Will the replacement base fit securely onto the trifle bowl?

Yes, the replacement trifle bowl base is designed to fit securely onto the trifle bowl. It is important to make sure the base is properly aligned and pushed down firmly onto the bowl to ensure a secure fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leahevanson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
harmony3
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies