• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Pampered Chef Items

In summary, if you receive a damaged or defective Pampered Chef item, you can request a replacement by contacting their customer service team with your order information and a description or photo of the issue. This can be done through phone, email, or chat. Items that are no longer covered under warranty may still be eligible for replacement under the lifetime guarantee for non-electric kitchen tools and knives. The time it takes to receive a replacement can vary, but it is typically within 7-10 business days. If an item is discontinued, the customer service team will work with you to find a suitable replacement or offer a refund. Contacting Pampered Chef can be done through phone, email, or chat, with a response time of 24 hours
PC Nut
Why did PC not send us any literature this time with our new fall packet? I need prices and number to order a replacement lid for the small chillzane bowl? Can anyone help me with this?

They all show up in P3 under non commission order, replacement parts

Plus, there is a form you can get off of CC under downloads!

HTH

Thanks so much Kelly! Is there not shipping on this item? Shipping doesn't show up.

Shipping is free I believe - you just have to pay your sales tax.

Yep - shipping is free with replacement parts - isnt that cool!

Shipping is free (PC does this as a courtesy to our customers)
Tax is the only "extra"
It ships directly to the customer
It does NOT count towards guest sales, since it is entered as a non-commission order

And the replacement parts form hasn't been in the last several changeover packs, it's not a new thing.

Okay all thanks for all of your helpful info here! I really appreciate it.:thumbup:

We can STILL get replacement parts for discontinued products??????

Some of them. Generally, replacement parts are available as long as the guarantee period was. So when something with a 3-year guarantee is discontinued, replacement parts (if available at all) will be available for 3 years.

Related to Replacement Pampered Chef Items

1. What is the process for requesting a replacement for a damaged or defective Pampered Chef item?

If you have received a damaged or defective Pampered Chef item, you can request a replacement through our customer service team. Simply contact us by phone, email, or chat and provide us with your order information and a description or photo of the issue. We will work with you to arrange a replacement item or refund.

2. Can I request a replacement for a Pampered Chef item that is no longer covered under warranty?

Unfortunately, we are only able to replace items that are still within our warranty period. However, we do offer a lifetime guarantee for our non-electric kitchen tools and knives, so even if your item is no longer covered under warranty, we may still be able to offer a replacement or repair.

3. How long does it typically take to receive a replacement for a Pampered Chef item?

The time it takes to receive a replacement for a damaged or defective item can vary depending on the availability of the item and your location. In most cases, you can expect to receive your replacement within 7-10 business days after contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I request a replacement for a discontinued Pampered Chef item?

We understand that sometimes items are discontinued and can no longer be replaced. In these cases, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement or offer a refund for the item. Our customer service team will do their best to accommodate your needs.

5. What is the best way to contact Pampered Chef for a replacement item?

You can contact our customer service team by phone, email, or chat. Our phone lines are open Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm CST and Saturday from 9am-1pm CST. You can also email us or chat with us through our website. We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Laura4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • shuttermonster