• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remind Me Again Re: Product Sampling

Thanks! I did not have a good March so I could earn these for free, so at least I can get them slightly discounted as a personal order!AND, if you are a "Team Leader" as of April 1st in the new program, your personal order discount jumps up to 30%!!! Can I get an AMEN BROTHER!!!!!How about an AMEN SISTER?That works too!!! Guess I shouldn't have been "non pc" with my gender comment!! :DWhat about the HWC Host specials? I would have had the March show incentive if my kid had not been sick all weekend. :(Host specials aren't available ahead of time. And this year, the HWC host items are also available to
turtle15
I can't check at the moment. What is it that we can order a month ahead? Is it just the guest special? What I our cost on that?

We can get it for the sale price minus 20%. If it's a "free with purchase" special, you have to meet the sales minimum (on a personal order) to get it free. Unless there are a lot of things you need, it will usually end up cheaper to just buy the special item on a personal order, or on supply if it's something you can get that way.

chefann said:
We can get it for the sale price minus 20%. If it's a "free with purchase" special, you have to meet the sales minimum (on a personal order) to get it free. Unless there are a lot of things you need, it will usually end up cheaper to just buy the special item on a personal order, or on supply if it's something you can get that way.

Will that apply to the May HWC guest specials??

kam said:
Will that apply to the May HWC guest specials??

The May guest specials should be available in April and May as a PERSONAL order (non-commissionable). You get your consultant discount on that which is 20% or 22% if you have hit $15000 in sales.

BethCooks4U said:
The May guest specials should be available in April and May as a PERSONAL order (non-commissionable). You get your consultant discount on that which is 20% or 22% if you have hit $15000 in sales.

Thanks! I did not have a good March so I could earn these for free, so at least I can get them slightly discounted as a personal order!

AND, if you are a "Team Leader" as of April 1st in the new program, your personal order discount jumps up to 30%!!! Can I get an AMEN BROTHER!!!!!

How about an AMEN SISTER?

That works too!!! Guess I shouldn't have been "non pc" with my gender comment!! :D

What about the HWC Host specials? I would have had the March show incentive if my kid had not been sick all weekend. :(

Host specials aren't available ahead of time. And this year, the HWC host items are also available to guests, just not at the 60% discount. HO will probably make HWC items available as a sample (50% off) to us. If they don't you'll be able to buy them next month on a personal order.

What is "Remind Me Again Re: Product Sampling"?

"Remind Me Again Re: Product Sampling" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can sign up to receive reminders about upcoming product sampling events in their area.

How can I sign up for "Remind Me Again Re: Product Sampling"?

To sign up for "Remind Me Again Re: Product Sampling", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Product Sampling" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and zip code to receive reminders about upcoming sampling events near you.

Are there any fees associated with "Remind Me Again Re: Product Sampling"?

No, there are no fees associated with "Remind Me Again Re: Product Sampling". It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to keep our customers updated on product sampling events in their area.

What types of products are typically sampled at these events?

At product sampling events, we typically sample a variety of our most popular products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. The specific products may vary depending on the event and location.

Can I bring friends or family to a product sampling event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring friends or family to a product sampling event. However, please note that some events may have limited space and require RSVPs, so it's best to check with the event organizer beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • chef.suz
  • Products and Tips
Replies