• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet?

In summary, the conversation discusses the importance of setting goals and creating a plan to achieve them. The speakers also highlight the role of perseverance and hard work in reaching these goals. They also mention the benefits of seeking advice and support from others, as well as the need to adapt and adjust one's plan when faced with challenges.
Paige Dixon
Anyone heard of a Pampered Chef plant holder/trivet from long ago?

Not at all...there used to be a wooden trivet thing that was able to hold the rectangular baker...although I guess it could hold a planter too? Maybe that's it?

Good Thinking Carolyn! Thats what I was thinking!;)

I don't know, but I love the wooden trivet--it fits every piece of stoneware I need to transport!!!

Paige Dixon said:
Anyone heard of a Pampered Chef plant holder/trivet from long ago?
BA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

If anyone needs one, I have seen them on *cough* eBay. You could buy one, and just don't tell your customer where you got it!! I saw them awhile ago, and thought of getting one for myself...

Related to Remember the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet?

1. What is the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet?

The Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet is a vintage kitchen accessory that was sold by the Pampered Chef company in the past. It is a unique combination of a plant holder and a trivet, which can be used to hold hot dishes or to display small potted plants in the kitchen.

2. How long ago was the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet sold?

The exact timeline of when the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet was sold is not clear. However, based on online discussions and reviews, it seems to have been available for purchase in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet still available for purchase?

No, the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet is no longer being sold by the company. It was likely discontinued a long time ago, and it may be difficult to find one in good condition to purchase.

4. Can the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet be used for both plants and hot dishes?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet is designed to be versatile and can be used for both purposes. However, it is important to note that the heat from hot dishes may damage the paint or finish on the trivet over time.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet a sought-after collectible item?

While it may have some nostalgic value for those who remember it from their childhood or early adulthood, the Pampered Chef Retro Plant/Trivet is not considered a highly sought-after collectible item. It can be found on some vintage marketplaces or online auction sites, but it may not have a high resale value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lauriedip
Replies
Views
Kara
  • footballchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies