• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the 2006 Heart Trivet at Our Online Store - Perfect for New Consultants!

In summary, the 2006 Heart Trivet is a kitchen accessory available for purchase on the online store for $24.50. It is not limited to new consultants and cannot be personalized, but it is dishwasher safe and heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The trivet measures 6.5 inches in diameter and 0.5 inches in height, making it a suitable size for holding hot dishes and protecting countertops.
Tami_Dannemiller
I am looking for the 2006 Heart Trivet - I am a new consultant and have the 2007 trivet and now the new square one.

Me too...I posted first! lol

I have 2 and you both could have 1 each if you would like.Just PM me for more details

1. How much does the 2006 Heart Trivet cost?

The 2006 Heart Trivet is currently priced at $24.50 on our online store.

2. Is the 2006 Heart Trivet only for new consultants?

No, the 2006 Heart Trivet is available for purchase by anyone on our online store. It is a great addition to any kitchen and makes a perfect gift for cooking enthusiasts.

3. Can I personalize the 2006 Heart Trivet?

Unfortunately, the 2006 Heart Trivet cannot be personalized. However, we do offer a variety of other personalized products on our online store.

4. What are the dimensions of the 2006 Heart Trivet?

The 2006 Heart Trivet measures 6.5 inches in diameter and 0.5 inches in height. It is the perfect size for holding hot dishes and protecting your countertops.

5. Is the 2006 Heart Trivet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 2006 Heart Trivet is dishwasher safe. It is also heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it a durable and convenient kitchen accessory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lotsadots
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies