• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reg. Meeting in Lowell (Boston)

In summary, the regular meeting in Lowell is a monthly gathering for Pampered Chef consultants to network, receive training, and learn about new products and promotions. It is typically held at a designated location in the Boston area and registration is recommended. There may be a small fee to attend, but guests are welcome to join with advance notification to the event organizers.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Who's going?

I will be there:) We just moved up here so I am excited to be able to have a regional training so nearby

Not me. I can't afford to take another day off of work.
Have a good time!!

I haven't figured out if I can make it yet. Hopefully it will all work out!

I'll be there!

What should we expect at the reg. meetings?

Related to Reg. Meeting in Lowell (Boston)

What is the purpose of the regular meeting in Lowell?

The regular meeting in Lowell is a gathering for Pampered Chef consultants to network, learn about new products and promotions, and receive training to help grow their business.

When and where is the regular meeting in Lowell held?

The regular meeting in Lowell is typically held once a month at a designated location in the Boston area, such as a hotel or conference center. The specific date and location can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline consultant.

Do I need to register for the regular meeting in Lowell?

Yes, it is recommended that you register for the regular meeting in Lowell in advance. This allows the event organizers to plan accordingly and ensure there is enough seating and materials for all attendees.

Is there a cost to attend the regular meeting in Lowell?

There may be a small fee to attend the regular meeting in Lowell, which covers the cost of materials and any refreshments provided. However, this fee is typically minimal and can be paid at the door or through the Pampered Chef website.

Can I bring a guest to the regular meeting in Lowell?

Yes, guests are welcome to attend the regular meeting in Lowell. However, it is recommended that you notify the event organizers in advance so they can plan for the additional attendee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahlegare
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Trisa D