• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Jean Postcards: Last Year's Prizes Revealed!

did you sign up on the website or through an email?If you signed up on the website, you may not have received a card yet. If you signed up through an email, you may not have received a card yet.I signed up through an email and I haven't received a card yet!Is there a time limit?There is no time limit.
natural
Gold Member
Anyone willing to share what the prizes were last yr (if any) for the postcards you got for recruiting? Not that it will be the same this yr,,,just curious.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they only started that between National Conference and Leadership, so the first prize they awarded was at Leadership. I didn't get it, but I think it was a tote bag that had the 6 little windows you could put the postcards in or pictures. It was cute from what I saw.:) I can't wait to see what they have this year- and they really upped the various rewards.

yes, it was a clear totebag. Not sure what it will be this time, but I can't wait to get it!

I was so envious of everyone carrying that bag at Leadership. I am so excited to see what I earned and to get on stage for recognition and cash prizes! I am more excited that my team has grown by eight people this year. Six from me (one each month) and two from my team! My team rocks!

Do you have to bring the post cards to conference? I don't know where mine are anymore!

We were told to bring them with us. Definitely worth a call to HO in the morning.

I think this year they are giving everyone that brings at least one card something! FIND THOSE CARDS!!!

natural said:
anyone Willing To Share What The Prizes Were Last Yr (if Any) For The Postcards You Got For Recruiting? Not That It Will Be The Same This Yr,,,just Curious.

Congrats By The Way! Did You Get The Call??? :d

natural said:
Anyone willing to share what the prizes were last yr (if any) for the postcards you got for recruiting? Not that it will be the same this yr,,,just curious.

Hey! I just noticede your new sig line - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I think the email said to bring them!
I am hoping the 2 that I earned at the end of June get here today, I don't want to be short, even though I am sure HO knows, I like to be safe!
Can't wait for the onstage and CA$H Prizes!!!
I do have to work more at being consistent every month, but 10 is good either way you slice it!

Congrats Natural!!! I am still amazed that you did all this in 6 months!!!

I thought I earned one finally but never got it so what do you have to do to get them recruit and then they qualify but is there a time limit?

trps said:
I thought I earned one finally but never got it so what do you have to do to get them recruit and then they qualify but is there a time limit?

Did you sign a new recruit?

If you signed someone and never got a card, contact the solution center and they will mail it to you.

She signed and took60 days to qualify

Qualification doesn't matter--then send them when you sign someone.

I am due one more card from June - my newest team member signed on June 28th. I am hoping my card arrives before I leave for NC!

Ugh, I can't find one of my cards and I leave in 4 days:eek:

At Leadership, you didn't have to have the cards with you, they knew what your reward was. But if you did, then you could put them in the bag they gave out.

Last edited:
DebbieJ said:
At Leadership, you didn't have to have the cards with you, they knew that your reward was. But if you did, then you could put them in the bag they gave out.

Okay, that makes me feel a little better. Thanks Deb!

Koolotus said:
I think the email said to bring them!
I am hoping the 2 that I earned at the end of June get here today, I don't want to be short, even though I am sure HO knows, I like to be safe!
Can't wait for the onstage and CA$H Prizes!!!
I do have to work more at being consistent every month, but 10 is good either way you slice it!

Congrats Natural!!! I am still amazed that you did all this in 6 months!!!

Thanks, it was actually 10 months, I signed up at the end of August...but I had a great leader in my Director (Shan Eisler) helping me see the big picture..your enthusiasm excites me and makes me aware that I am off to a good start -- so thanks for pointing that out..I was amazed by reading about your 10!!! GREAT JOB!

Sandra (Natural)

natural said:
Thanks, it was actually 10 months, I signed up at the end of August...but I had a great leader in my Director (Shan Eisler) helping me see the big picture..your enthusiasm excites me and makes me aware that I am off to a good start -- so thanks for pointing that out..I was amazed by reading about your 10!!! GREAT JOB!

Sandra (Natural)

Congrats, Sandra!! Shan is my director, too. See you at conference.:)

oh too cool..see you soon...are you meeting up with us for the Meet and Greet?

Related to Recruiting Jean Postcards: Last Year's Prizes Revealed!

1. What is a Jean Postcard and how does it relate to recruiting for Pampered Chef?

A Jean Postcard is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to reach out to potential recruits. It features information about our company and the benefits of becoming a consultant, as well as a personalized message from the sender. It is a great way to introduce others to the opportunity and spark their interest in joining our team.

2. How do I obtain Jean Postcards to use for recruiting?

You can purchase Jean Postcards directly from the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant dashboard. They are available in packs of 25 and can be shipped directly to you. Alternatively, you can also create your own Jean Postcards using our customizable template and have them printed at a local print shop.

3. Can I customize the message on the Jean Postcard?

Yes, you can personalize the message on the Jean Postcard to make it more personal and engaging for the recipient. You can also include your contact information so they can easily reach out to you with any questions or to express interest in joining your team.

4. Who should I send the Jean Postcards to for recruiting?

You can send Jean Postcards to anyone you think would be a good fit for joining Pampered Chef as a consultant. This could include friends, family members, acquaintances, or even someone you meet at a party or event. You can also leave them at local businesses or community centers for interested individuals to pick up.

5. Is there any training available on how to effectively use Jean Postcards for recruiting?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers training and resources on how to use Jean Postcards and other marketing tools for recruiting. You can find these materials on our consultant dashboard or by attending training sessions and conferences. Additionally, your upline or fellow consultants may also have valuable tips and advice on how to make the most out of Jean Postcards for recruiting purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Cr8vKitchen