• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes and Ideas for a Campground Show

Hi, Kristin! I did the Thai Chicken Stir Fry at Cherry Ridge Campgrounds in Honesdale, PA. I'm 12 miles from Pittsford.
PamperedTwins
Help!! never done one before, I would like ta make something fast and fun!!
any ideas?? :confused:

this was just on another post but you could do omletts in a bag, you just put eggs in a bag with whatever toppings you want and tie it off with a twix it clip the bag has to be a freezer bag so it doesnt melt, then put it in boiling water till done (stock pot)

If you type in the search engine on this website "camping" and "campground" it will give you some threads with a couple of demo ideas and PC tools you need for camping. If you can't find them let me know and I'll post them.

hello, I'm a newbie. I'm a frequent camper and I'm wondering how you got a campground show or whatever it is that you did. I'm going to Myrtle Beach in August for a week and maybe I can strike up a few neighbors for a little something for their campers. TIA!

--Cyndi in Maryland

Hey ladies,
I have a camp/trailer in a campground, and I've been wondering how to approach the group. They have weekend events all the time in the clubhouse, and this weekend, I'm going to approach the office to plan my show!

It's going to be a "Campground Cooking Class"...I'm going to advertise with flyers on the bulletin board, as well as on the campground's website and newsletter.

My plan is to show some of the great tools we have, give the list of "must-haves" for campers i found on this site, as well as give great tips on recipes I also got here: the omelets-in-a-bag, the baked apples, the chicken in foil, and the Onion Potatoes. I also will share some of my personal experiences, like making homemade lemonade in my Quik-Stir with my US&G, making fried potatoes w/US&G, and how my scapers are great not just for stove-top cooking, but also for "campfire" cooking! My husband and I camp all the time, and I'll draw on those experiences with the group.

I'm hoping I get a good turnout...I'll let you all know how it goes. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please share!

Thanks!

Hi girls, well my campground show went really well!! $873.00 plus two bookings. The show was outdoors and everyone was drinking either wine or beer or ??? the more they drunk the more they bouhght :D We also put up a sing: PC show here today come and see what fun is all about!! I made the thai chicken stir-fry salad & bananas foster stir-fry I served it over pound cake toasted on the BBQ it was a hit! this is the first time I had men at one of my shows and they were a lot of fun.

Hi, Juliette! I just saw your post from last summer about a PC Camping Show! This is such a cool idea! I'm new to PC (planning to start in June) and loving all the ideas on Chef Success. Our family loves to camp, and so I'm thinking of doing something similar -- can you share exactly what you did for your show last summer? Can you share what recipes you made?

Thanks!

Beth in PA

We have a 5th wheel RV. Last Aug. I did the Thai Chicken Stir Fry, too! Also did Deviled Eggs, and the Peanut Butter dip in the Kids Cookbook with apple wedges. You can boil the eggs before you leave home, or at camp. The later two are so easy and men and kid friendly favorites. I also did a demo on carving a fresh pineapple with the Serrated Bread Knife. If you have a dependable refrigerator, the Yogurt pie I use is easy too. It does require a microwave to heat the .6 oz. of SF Strawberry Jello and 32 oz. of FF Yogurt for 3 minutes. Then stir, and pour into your Stoneware pie dish. Let it set for about two hours, and you have a very simple and refreshing dessert. Decorate the top with slices of Strawberries or other fruit, and Cool whip if
you really want to be fancy and use your Easy Accent Decorator.

Thanks, Grandmarita! We tent camp, so I won't have access to a microwave. I'm looking for basic stuff we can do around a campfire... like using the BBQ Skewer Set for S'mores!!!

Hey, I'm originally from Pittsford! Living in PA now!

Thanks again,

Beth in PA

Hi ChefBeth, The place I did the Thai Chicken Stir Fry was in Honesdale, PA. at Cherry Ridge Campgrounds. So we have two connections, maybe. I'm only 12 miles from Pittsford. Love driving out to Mendon Ponds to feed the Chickadees out of our hands, when I have the grandkids with me. Did you ever do that?

Yummy idea for camping -- core a white onion, cut off end of core and push back into bottom of onion; stuff with a beef boulllion cube (or 1 tsp boullion) and butter/margarine. season with salt/pepper. wrap well with heavy duty foil. grill until tender (takes a bit).. mmmmmmmmm so yummy!

Amanda -- that sounds like a great recipe as I love onions -- but I'm not just looking for camping recipes -- I'm looking for camping recipes that I can make with PC products -- to do an outdoor show like the woman above.

Thanks,

Beth in PA

1. What types of recipes are suitable for a campground show?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of recipes that are perfect for a campground show. Some popular options include foil packet meals, grilled dishes, and one-pot meals that can be made over a campfire.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products while cooking at a campground?

Yes, absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking easier, whether you're in a fully equipped kitchen or out in the great outdoors. Many of our products are portable and can be used over a campfire or on a grill.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for campground recipes?

Yes, we have plenty of delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes that are perfect for a campground show. Our website and cookbooks have a variety of options to choose from, including grilled vegetable skewers, stuffed peppers, and vegetarian chili.

4. Can I make desserts at a campground show?

Definitely! We have a range of dessert recipes that can be made at a campground, including s'mores dip, campfire cones, and grilled fruit skewers. You can even use our stoneware to bake desserts over a campfire.

5. Can I adapt Pampered Chef recipes for a campground if I don't have access to a full kitchen?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be versatile and adaptable. If you don't have access to a full kitchen, you can still make many of our recipes using a portable grill or campfire. You can also make substitutions for certain ingredients if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • sabrina oden
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies