1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipe on the cover of Nov CN

1. littlemaisyPC

littlemaisyPC Member Gold Member

Does anyone know what the recipe on the cover of the November CN is? It looks so delicious!

Nov 10, 2009
  2. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

On the bottom right hand corner of that catalog Page 3 states what the recipes it. Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs & Noodles from The Pampered Chef Weekday Dinners - Done! I have made this recipe and it is really good.

Nov 10, 2009
  3. littlemaisyPC

No, the one on the consultant news it's a dessert in the martini glasses.

Nov 10, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

It looks familiar...is it from the new appetizers cookbook? I'm headed to bed, so I can't check right now. I'll look in the morning if no one else jumps in with it. :)

Nov 10, 2009
  5. babywings76

Okay, this is driving me nuts now. lol

It's not pictured in the SB or the appetizers cookbook. I thought I had seen this before, but maybe I'm just remembering when I viewed the CN early through the sneaky method. Oh well. Maybe someone else can help.

Nov 11, 2009
  6. babywings76

Aha! I found it! It's pictured in the Holiday Mini catalog, too. In there it says it's Creamy Eggnog Parfaits, found in the Festive Holiday Desserts recipe collection.

Nov 11, 2009
  7. littlemaisyPC

Thanks Amanda your awesome. I would have never known, well my minis do come in today. Now I'm going to have to order the Holiday Dessert CB. ;)

Nov 11, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted