• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Recipe on the Cover of November CN?

In summary, the recipe on the cover of the November catalog is available online on the website and is designed to be easy and convenient to make. Customers are encouraged to modify the ingredients and can easily find them in most grocery stores. Different Pampered Chef products can also be used for the recipe.
littlemaisyPC
Gold Member
Does anyone know what the recipe on the cover of the November CN is? It looks so delicious!

On the bottom right hand corner of that catalog Page 3 states what the recipes it. Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs & Noodles from The Pampered Chef Weekday Dinners - Done! I have made this recipe and it is really good.

No, the one on the consultant news it's a dessert in the martini glasses.

It looks familiar...is it from the new appetizers cookbook? I'm headed to bed, so I can't check right now. I'll look in the morning if no one else jumps in with it. :)

Okay, this is driving me nuts now. lolIt's not pictured in the SB or the appetizers cookbook. I thought I had seen this before, but maybe I'm just remembering when I viewed the CN early through the sneaky method. Oh well. Maybe someone else can help.

Aha! I found it! It's pictured in the Holiday Mini catalog, too. In there it says it's Creamy Eggnog Parfaits, found in the Festive Holiday Desserts recipe collection.

Thanks Amanda your awesome. I would have never known, well my minis do come in today. Now I'm going to have to order the Holiday Dessert CB. ;)

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can tell you that the recipe on the cover of the November CN is for our famous Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. It's a perfect dessert for the fall season and is always a hit at parties and gatherings. If you need the recipe, I would be happy to share it with you. Happy cooking!

1. Can I find the recipe on the cover of the November catalog online?

Yes, the recipe on the cover of the November catalog is available online on our website. Simply go to the "Recipes" section and search for the recipe title or browse through our catalog recipes.

2. Is the recipe on the cover of the November catalog easy to make?

Yes, the recipe on the cover of the November catalog is designed to be easy and convenient for our customers to make. It includes step-by-step instructions and uses Pampered Chef products that are readily available.

3. Can I modify the ingredients in the recipe on the cover of the November catalog?

Of course! Our recipes are meant to inspire creativity and we encourage our customers to modify them to their liking. You can substitute ingredients or adjust the measurements according to your preferences.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipe on the cover of the November catalog difficult to find?

No, the ingredients for the recipe on the cover of the November catalog are common and can be found in most grocery stores. If any ingredient is hard to find, we provide alternative suggestions in the recipe.

5. Can I use a different Pampered Chef product for the recipe on the cover of the November catalog?

Absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be made with different Pampered Chef products. If you don't have the exact product listed, you can use a similar one or check out our website for alternative product suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • 3girls