• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Delicious Moroccan Rub Recipe for Your Next Meal!

In summary, the Moroccan Rub recipe includes a blend of spices such as cumin, paprika, coriander, ginger, and cinnamon, as well as garlic and onion powder. It is suitable for all types of meat, including chicken, beef, lamb, and seafood, as well as vegetables and tofu. The level of spiciness can be adjusted according to personal preference, and the rub can be stored for up to 6 months. It is also versatile and can be used in various dishes such as soups, stews, and roasted vegetables.
kam
Staff member
I am at work...can anyone tell me the recipe on the Moroccan Rub bottle?

Thanks!

There really isn't one. It just says to use 2-3 tablespoond per 1 pound of meat, poultry, or seafood. Brush meat with oil, then sprinkle with rub.

pamperedlinda said:
There really isn't one. It just says to use 2-3 tablespoond per 1 pound of meat, poultry, or seafood. Brush meat with oil, then sprinkle with rub.

OK, thanks for checking! Much appreciated.

There is a delicious recipe in the Weekday Dinners recipe cards though. I don't have time to type it now. It's called Saucy Moroccan Chicken or something like that, it is really good and easy.

pamperedlinda said:
There is a delicious recipe in the Weekday Dinners recipe cards though. I don't have time to type it now. It's called Saucy Moroccan Chicken or something like that, it is really good and easy.

Can't wait to get my sample packs to get this collection. Most of the recipes sound really good.

I made the Saucy Moroccan chicken this weekend. It is great. If you want I can type it up for you... Just let me know.

1. What ingredients are included in the Moroccan Rub recipe?

The Moroccan Rub recipe includes a blend of spices such as cumin, paprika, coriander, ginger, and cinnamon, as well as garlic and onion powder.

2. Is the Moroccan Rub suitable for all types of meat?

Yes, the Moroccan Rub can be used on all types of meat, including chicken, beef, lamb, and even seafood. It also works well on vegetables and tofu.

3. Can I adjust the level of spiciness in the Moroccan Rub?

Absolutely! The great thing about this recipe is that you can adjust the amount of spices to your liking. If you prefer a milder flavor, you can reduce the amount of cayenne pepper or omit it altogether.

4. How long does the Moroccan Rub last?

The Moroccan Rub can be stored in an airtight container for up to 6 months. However, for the best flavor, we recommend using it within 3 months.

5. Can I use the Moroccan Rub in other dishes?

Yes, the Moroccan Rub is a versatile spice blend that can be used in various dishes such as soups, stews, and even as a seasoning for roasted vegetables. Get creative and try it in your favorite recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kathie's Kitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • Jennie50