• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Disclaimer: Accuracy and Tastiness Not Guaranteed!

In summary, the "Recipe Disclaimer" is a statement included with some of Pampered Chef's recipe cards that acknowledges the potential variations in accuracy and tastiness of the recipe due to individual cooking and taste preferences. It is included to remind customers to adjust the recipe to their liking if needed. However, Pampered Chef stands behind their recipes and encourages customers to make adjustments to suit their taste. If a customer is not happy with the taste of a recipe, they can reach out to customer service for assistance or suggestions on how to modify the recipe. Overall, customers can trust Pampered Chef's recipes and have the freedom to make adjustments to suit their individual preferences.
kam
Staff member
Just wondering if I should put some type of recipe disclaimer when I send some recipes to guests who purchase specific items.

For things like the DCB, Prep Bowls and such, sometimes I offer a recipe sheet when they order the product. These are recipes that I have gotten from here, my cluster, various websites with PC recipes, etc. I have not tried all the recipes or carefully checked to make sure each recipe "makes sense" or is typed correctly.

The last time I provided a recipe sheet to someone, they asked "OK, which of the recipes are good?".

I was thinking if I provide a sheet of non-PC recipes I could put the following at the bottom...

These recipes are not necessarily Official Pampered Chef recipes and have been gathered from various locations and consultants; accuracy (and tastiness) not guaranteed.

I tried to make it a little lighter in tone by adding the tastiness part. Anyone else have any ideas or suggestions??

Thanks!

Personally, I don't think it's necessary at all. I have recipes that I post on my web-site all the time and people seem very happy to get new recipes! If they were to ask "which one is good" I'd simply tell them that I haven't personally tried all of them (if you haven't) but they sure sound good!!

I think you've covered it!

1. What does the "Recipe Disclaimer" mean?

The "Recipe Disclaimer" is a statement included with some of our recipe cards that acknowledges that the accuracy and tastiness of the recipe cannot be guaranteed by Pampered Chef. It serves as a reminder that cooking and taste preferences can vary.

2. Why does Pampered Chef include this disclaimer on some recipes?

Pampered Chef believes in providing our customers with delicious and reliable recipes. However, we also recognize that cooking and taste preferences can vary, and we want to be transparent about that. The "Recipe Disclaimer" is a way for us to acknowledge this and remind our customers to adjust the recipe to their own tastes if needed.

3. Does this mean the recipe won't turn out well?

No, not at all! Our recipes go through rigorous testing to ensure they are accurate and delicious. However, taste is subjective, and the final result may vary based on individual preferences and cooking techniques.

4. Can I still trust Pampered Chef recipes despite this disclaimer?

Absolutely! We stand behind our recipes and are confident that they will turn out well for most people. However, we understand that everyone's taste preferences are different, and we want to give our customers the freedom to adjust the recipes to their liking.

5. What should I do if I'm not happy with the taste of a recipe?

If a recipe doesn't turn out to your liking, we encourage you to make adjustments to suit your taste. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance or suggestions on how to modify the recipe. We want our customers to be happy with their cooking experience and are always here to help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kcmckay