• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to take your business to the next level?

In summary, the author would like to send an email to past customers and hosts to let them know they are taking their business full time. They would like to ask for referrals in the email (hosts and consultants), as well as asking them to host a show. They would like to offer incentives to hosts and customers.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I would like to send an email to past customers and hosts to let them know I am taking my business full time.

I would like to ask for referrals in the email (hosts and consultants), as well as asking them to host a show.

Does anyone have wording suggestions you can send my way? I have a tendancy to focus on my needs, not theirs, so I want to ensure I am offering what THEY need in the email I send.

TIA!

Got no help for ya, but I'm hoping good things.

AlowayFamily said:
I would like to send an email to past customers and hosts to let them know I am taking my business full time.

I would like to ask for referrals in the email (hosts and consultants), as well as asking them to host a show.

Does anyone have wording suggestions you can send my way? I have a tendancy to focus on my needs, not theirs, so I want to ensure I am offering what THEY need in the email I send.

TIA!

Congratulations! How about offering an incentive? A sale or percentage off. Or Pay the price of the date for a stoneware bar pan (book on the 1st get it for $1 at the close of their show, purchased with their host discount... book on the $10th, get it for $10, etc). Or a free 8-inch skillet to every May host with at least $300 sales? Don't forget you will purchase it at the close of teir show, using their discount, and get bookings.

Good luck!

Why not book a fair or two? I get my most randon bookings and leads that way. Just announce it on your newsletter.

Just bumping this up for more input from you all...

Ok, here is a quick stab at it, I advice working with it to make it more like you:

Hi, I've just stepped up my business and am now doing Pampered Chef full-time. This means that I have more daytime openings for shows. I'd like to be doing x shows a month. Are you interested in doing a show? Have you been thinking about it but haven't called yet? Now is a great time to call and arrange a show. If you pick one of the below dates in addition to all the great benefits that you get for hosting a show I'll give you (offer incentive here - % off/free host special/$ FPV). Show dates and times currently open are:

May x, y, z

June x, y, z

July x, y, z

I'm doing a kick-off mystery open house show on x date. Come try out new products. Bring a friend and get an extra chance to win the host benefits. Please RSVP by x.

consultant contact information

Related to Ready to take your business to the next level?

1. How can I transition from a part-time to a full-time Pampered Chef business?

To transition from a part-time to a full-time Pampered Chef business, it's important to have a solid plan in place. Start by setting specific goals for your business, such as a certain amount of sales or number of parties per month. Create a budget and determine how much income you need to cover your expenses. Consider increasing your marketing efforts and expanding your customer base. It may also be helpful to speak with your Pampered Chef mentor or attend training sessions for tips on how to successfully grow your business.

2. What are the benefits of taking my Pampered Chef business full-time?

Taking your Pampered Chef business full-time can offer numerous benefits. You will have more time and flexibility to focus on your business and reach your goals. You may also see an increase in income and have the potential to earn bonuses and rewards. Additionally, being a full-time Pampered Chef consultant can provide a sense of ownership and fulfillment as you build and grow your own business.

3. How much should I be making before I consider taking my business full-time?

The amount you should be making before taking your Pampered Chef business full-time will vary depending on your individual financial situation and goals. It's important to have a stable income and enough savings to cover any potential dips in your business. Consider consulting with a financial advisor or speaking with your Pampered Chef mentor to determine a realistic income goal for your transition to full-time.

4. What are some tips for managing my time and balancing my Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities?

Managing your time and balancing your Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities can be challenging, but there are some helpful tips to make it easier. First, create a schedule and stick to it. Prioritize tasks and set specific goals for each day. It's also important to set boundaries and communicate with family and friends about your work schedule. Utilize tools such as the Pampered Chef app and online resources to streamline your business tasks and save time.

5. Can I continue to work a part-time job while building my Pampered Chef business full-time?

Yes, it is possible to continue working a part-time job while building your Pampered Chef business full-time. However, it may be challenging to balance both responsibilities and may require careful time management and prioritization. Consider speaking with your Pampered Chef mentor or a financial advisor to determine the best course of action for your individual situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Angela D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706