• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level at the Town Celebration?

In summary, the "1st Time Town Celebration!" event is a community event organized by Pampered Chef to welcome new residents to the town. It will take place on Saturday, August 15th at the town square and is open to everyone, but specifically tailored for new residents. The event will feature activities such as live music, food vendors, games, and a raffle with prizes donated by local businesses. Residents can get involved by volunteering or attending, while local businesses can participate as vendors or donate prizes.
cewcooks
:) Hi all

I am very excited our town is having a a four day celebration this week coming up and exhibitor day is on Sat. I'm really excited and a little nervous. What would you all say if you had a couple of minutes to ask someone about the bus. op. I feel I'm good at customer service but I really want to take my business to the next step! There will be over 10,000 in attendence! So any word suggestions would be appreciated.:)

I mostly tell people that with these uncertain economic times, everybody needs a lifeline!

Hi there! Congrats on the upcoming event and your involvement in it. It sounds like you have a great opportunity to showcase your business and improve your customer service skills. My advice would be to focus on the needs and wants of your potential customers. Ask them open-ended questions to truly understand what they are looking for and how you can best meet their needs. Be genuine, friendly, and knowledgeable about your business. And don't forget to have some fun and enjoy the event! Best of luck! :)

Related to Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level at the Town Celebration?

1. What is the "1st Time Town Celebration!" event?

The "1st Time Town Celebration!" is a community event organized by Pampered Chef to welcome new residents to the town. It is a fun and interactive way for new residents to get to know their neighbors and local businesses.

2. When and where will the "1st Time Town Celebration!" take place?

The event will take place on Saturday, August 15th at the town square from 12pm to 5pm. The exact location will be announced closer to the date of the event.

3. Is the event open to everyone or just new residents?

The event is open to everyone in the town, but it is specifically tailored for new residents to help them feel more welcomed and integrated into the community.

4. What activities can we expect at the "1st Time Town Celebration!"?

There will be a variety of activities such as live music, food vendors, games for kids and adults, and a raffle with prizes donated by local businesses. There will also be a meet and greet session for new residents to get to know each other.

5. How can I get involved in the "1st Time Town Celebration!"?

If you are a local business owner, you can participate by becoming a vendor or donating a prize for the raffle. For residents, you can volunteer to help with organizing the event or simply attend and show your support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tiffypcc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefTami
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kelly Crantford