• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Succeed with PC? Learn From Experienced Consultants!

In summary, "Ready to Succeed with PC" is a free training program offered by Pampered Chef for all consultants to learn the skills and strategies for success in their business. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through an email after signing the consultant contract. The program is available for both new and experienced consultants and can be completed at a self-paced speed. There is no cost for the program, as it is a resource provided by Pampered Chef to invest in the success of their consultants.
turtle15
I just signed my contract and I am very excited about PC! I am also very glad I found you guys! I have already learned so much already.

Congrats!!! Have fun and have fun! Best of luck to you!!

Way to go by taking the first step. Now just continue to walk and then run. You can do it.

PC is the best company to work with. They are very supportive, and offer great incentives for consultants and hosts/guests.

I am new also, kinda. I did PC a couple years back and Loved it. Moved and now settled. Ready to get back into things!!! So excited! I signed my agreement and of course paid! I cant remember when I can sign in to CC or where to get my password. Any help is appreciated!

welcome to the site.. :)
pull up a seat and join in with the addiction.. :)

Welcome to both of the newbees. May you have long, fun, and very prosperous years with PC. You've made a great choice joining PC, and for joining CS. You'll get lots of ideas, advice and support here. It is one of the best ways you could have spent your money!Book those shows, practice a couple recipes, and have fun!!! Follow up is key.

1. What is "Ready to Succeed with PC"?

"Ready to Succeed with PC" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants learn the skills and strategies for success in their business. It covers topics such as product knowledge, host coaching, and effective selling techniques.

2. How can I access the training program?

Once you have signed your consultant contract, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the "Ready to Succeed with PC" training program. You can also access it through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Is the training program only for new consultants?

No, the training program is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their experience level. It is a great resource for both new and seasoned consultants to improve their skills and grow their business.

4. Can I complete the training program at my own pace?

Yes, the "Ready to Succeed with PC" training program is self-paced, allowing you to complete it at a speed that works best for you. However, we recommend setting a schedule and completing the program within the first few weeks of starting your business to set yourself up for success.

5. Is there a cost for the training program?

No, the "Ready to Succeed with PC" training program is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is our way of investing in your success and providing you with the necessary tools and resources to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Comsteller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Meranda