• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to start your journey as a consultant in Maryland's Eastern Shore?

In summary, to get started as a consultant in Maryland's Eastern Shore, you will need to purchase a starter kit from Pampered Chef which includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials. You can earn money by hosting cooking shows, selling products, and building a team of consultants. To find customers, you can reach out to friends and family, use social media, and attend local events. To connect with other consultants, you can join local groups, attend events and conferences, and seek guidance from your local director.
JamieLois
Hello Everyone,

I am a new consultant. I just got my kit straight after getting 6 quick start boxes on the first shipment. Well actually I still have one quick start box that needs to be picked up. At least I have all my stuff now to get started having shows, making money and meeting new people.

Welcome Jamie!! You'll love this site!

Welcome to my newest consultant!!!!!!!!!! You would not belive the drama to get her kit. Wish we could have kept the catty from all those quick start boxes..... Please give a big welcome to my friend.

Welcome aboard!!!:)

Welcome! Glad to have you join our happy little virtual cluster. :)

1. How do I get started as a consultant in Maryland's Eastern Shore?

To get started as a consultant in Maryland's Eastern Shore, you will need to purchase a starter kit from Pampered Chef. This kit will provide you with all the tools and resources you need to begin hosting shows and making money. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for guidance and support.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. This includes kitchen tools, cookbooks, order forms, catalogs, and more. It also includes access to our online training and support community to help you succeed as a consultant.

3. How do I earn money as a consultant?

You can earn money as a consultant by hosting cooking shows and selling Pampered Chef products. You will earn a commission on every sale you make, as well as bonuses for reaching certain sales milestones. You can also earn additional income by building a team of consultants and earning a percentage of their sales.

4. How do I find customers in Maryland's Eastern Shore?

There are many ways to find customers in Maryland's Eastern Shore. You can start by reaching out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and inviting them to host a show. You can also use social media to connect with potential customers and promote your business. Additionally, attending local events, fairs, and markets can help you reach a wider audience.

5. How can I connect with other consultants in my area?

Pampered Chef has a strong community of consultants, and there are many ways to connect with others in your area. You can join local consultant groups on social media, attend training events and conferences, and participate in online forums. You can also reach out to your local director for guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AngelaM