• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to rock as a new consultant? Let's chat!

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, it is important to familiarize yourself with the products and set up your personal website and social media accounts. Attending team meetings and training events can also provide valuable tips for running successful shows. The starter kit includes essential tools and products, with the option to customize it. Income can be earned through sales commission, bonuses, and hosting shows. As a stay at home mom, it is possible to balance your business by scheduling events at convenient times and involving your children. Promoting and marketing your business can be done through various methods such as hosting parties, utilizing social media, and reaching out to local businesses for demonstrations.
sherri lynn
:love: Hi. My name is Sherri and I am from Missouri. I just got my new kit yesterday, have 2 shows booked for October and 1 catalog show for September. Am very excited about the products. Went to my first meeting last night and am very excited about the cookware. I am a stay at home mom with 6 children, ranging from my 20 yr. old daughter who is a junior in nursing school to my 6 yr old. Nice to meet you guys!!

Sherri Congrats on your new business as well as coming to this site. There is a lot of great info on here.

Thanks Heidi. You are right, there is a huge amount of info on here, just trying to take it all in!!

Welcome to Chef Success (CS) aka your new online cluster! :)

Welcome! I'm new too so we can learn together :)

Congratulations on starting your new business & welcome to CS! :D

Thanks everyone, it makes me feel welcome. I think I am driving my director crazy with questions!!

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

Congratulations on joining the Pampered Chef team! The first step is to familiarize yourself with our products and start using them in your own kitchen. It's also important to set up your personal website and social media accounts to promote your business. We recommend attending local team meetings and training events to learn from experienced consultants and get tips on how to run successful shows. Don't forget to reach out to your friends, family, and neighbors to book your first shows!

2. What is included in the starter kit?

Our starter kit is designed to provide you with the essential tools and products to start your business. It includes a variety of our best-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. You can also customize your kit by adding on additional products at a discounted price. We recommend using the products in your kit to host a launch party and showcase the quality of our products to potential customers.

3. How do I earn income as a consultant?

There are a few ways to earn income as a consultant. The most common way is through commission from sales. You can also earn bonuses and incentives for reaching sales goals and recruiting new team members. Another way to make money is by hosting and booking shows. The more successful shows you have, the more income you can generate. Don't forget to take advantage of our host rewards program to increase your sales and bookings.

4. How can I balance my business with being a stay at home mom?

We understand that being a stay at home mom is a full-time job, and we want to support you in finding a balance between your business and family. One tip is to schedule your shows and events during times that work best for you and your family's schedule. You can also involve your children in your business by having them help with packaging orders or setting up for shows. Don't forget to utilize technology, such as social media and online parties, to save time and reach a wider audience.

5. How can I promote and market my business?

There are many ways to promote and market your business, and it's important to find what works best for you. Some ideas include hosting launch parties, attending vendor events, utilizing social media, and offering incentives for referrals. You can also reach out to local businesses and offer to do cooking demonstrations or classes. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box to attract new customers and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55