• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to start my Pampered Chef business - how do I get my PC Debit card?

In summary, it typically takes 7-10 business days for your PC Debit card to arrive in the mail after signing the agreement online. There is no fee for the PC Debit card and it can only be used for business-related purchases. To activate the card, you need to call the number on the back and enter your Social Security number and zip code. You can also track your purchases and expenses through your online account.
southernmommie
I just signed the agreement online this morning! I can't wait!

So exciting!!!!!!

Welcome. We're glad to have you!!!

Woo hooo! Welcome!

Thanks. I'm still waiting for the office to send my my ID and password. I want to set up and pay for my website while I still have the money before it runs out! LOL.

Yay! welcome to CS, and isn't it exciting! wooo hoo!

Congratulations on starting your new business!

Once you have your consultant & and password, you can sign in & apply for the PC Debit card (works just like your checking account debit card would, except there's no expiration date and they make your direct deposits to the same account).

Once you submit the application for the debit card, give them 24-48 hours & you can call for the number. You will need the debit card # to establish your web page. Unfortunately, you won't be able to do that right away, there is a delay. Sorry!

1. How long does it take to receive my PC Debit card after signing the agreement online?

After signing the agreement online, it typically takes 7-10 business days for your PC Debit card to arrive in the mail.

2. Is there a fee for the PC Debit card?

No, there is no fee for the PC Debit card. It is provided to you free of charge as part of your Pampered Chef business.

3. Can I use my PC Debit card for personal purchases?

No, the PC Debit card is only to be used for business-related purchases and expenses. It cannot be used for personal purchases.

4. How do I activate my PC Debit card?

To activate your PC Debit card, simply call the number provided on the back of the card and follow the prompts. You will need to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number and your zip code.

5. Can I track my purchases and expenses with my PC Debit card?

Yes, you can track your purchases and expenses with your PC Debit card through your online account. Simply log in to your account and you will be able to view your transaction history and manage your expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell