• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Little Demos... Inspired by Janet

In summary, "Quick Little Demos... Inspired by Janet" is a series of cooking demonstrations featuring quick and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products. New demos are released once a month and can be accessed by anyone for free. The products used in the demos can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. The demos are pre-recorded, but there are live Q&A sessions with Janet after each release.
ChefMary412
So, Janet got me thinking. There must be 1, 000 little things to demo while things are baking in the oven or micro, that we can do. I am searching for something little, cheap, and meaningful to do while the almond bark is firming up on the peppermint brownies.

Any ideas? Write them here!

1. Make the dip using the sweet sprinkles.
2. show dipping bread in garlic oil

Make fresh salsa using the Salad Choppers.

I still love the potato thing, I think there was a file on it. It's a lot of things you can use a potato to demo tons of tools. I'll see if I can't find it!

what about showing how to correctly use the honing tools whether it be with the knives with honing cases, or forged cutlery.

or

the cute little press and seal with a sandwich, you could bring an already made pb&j, then use it.

I'll keep thinking!

What is "Quick Little Demos... Inspired by Janet"?

"Quick Little Demos... Inspired by Janet" is a series of cooking demonstrations featuring quick and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products. These demos are inspired by Janet, a Pampered Chef consultant with years of experience in the kitchen.

How often are new demos released?

New demos are released once a month, usually at the beginning of the month. Make sure to follow Pampered Chef on social media or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on new releases.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to watch the demos?

No, anyone can watch the demos for free! They are a great resource for anyone looking for quick and delicious meal ideas.

Can I purchase the products used in the demos?

Yes, all of the products used in the demos can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. The product links will be provided in the description of each demo.

Are the demos live or pre-recorded?

The demos are pre-recorded to ensure the best quality and viewing experience for our customers. However, we do have live Q&A sessions with Janet after the demo is released for any questions or clarifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies