• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Advertsing on Facebook

In summary, advertising on Facebook involves creating a Business account and setting up an Ads Manager account, choosing an objective, creating ad creative and targeting, and setting a budget. There are various options for advertising on Facebook, such as image and video ads and different platforms to advertise on. To target a specific audience, demographic and custom audience options are available. The cost of advertising varies depending on objective, audience, and budget, with different pricing options and budget settings. The success of Facebook ads can be tracked through metrics in Ads Manager, using the Pixel feature for website conversions, or integrating with Google Analytics.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
So I might already know the answer to this but before I do and make a horses butt out of myself. I would like to know excatly what can I advertise I know I can't link my PWS but can I show a photo of the kit and say something to the effect great time to start a business for XYZ? I have seen other homebased business consultants do that but I can't remeber what we can do with PC!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!! I want to really grow my team this year:)

Actually, you can link your PWS now. The Policy Guide does a pretty good job of outlining exactly what you can and can't do on FB (or the web) regarding your business.

And you can probably get more details and examples when you take the Training Courses found on Consultants Corner in the Online Training Center. (there are 2 courses)

That helps a little bit!!! Has anyone every tried this and gotten any success from doing something like this before?

esavvymom said:
And you can probably get more details and examples when you take the Training Courses found on Consultants Corner in the Online Training Center. (there are 2 courses)

took the words out of my mouth ;)

there is actually a lot that you can do on Facebook and I and several others have had good success with it

What is the process for advertising on Facebook?

The process for advertising on Facebook involves creating a Facebook Business account, setting up a Facebook Ads Manager account, choosing your advertising objective, creating your ad creative and targeting, and setting your budget and schedule. Once your ad is approved by Facebook, it will begin running to your selected audience.

What types of advertising options are available on Facebook?

Facebook offers various types of advertising options, including image and video ads, carousel ads, collection ads, lead generation ads, and more. You can also choose to advertise on different platforms within Facebook, such as Facebook News Feed, Instagram, Messenger, and Audience Network.

How do I target my ads to a specific audience on Facebook?

To target your ads to a specific audience on Facebook, you can use demographics such as age, gender, location, interests, and behaviors. You can also create custom audiences based on your own customer data or use Facebook's lookalike audience feature to reach people similar to your existing customers.

What is the cost of advertising on Facebook?

The cost of advertising on Facebook varies depending on your chosen objective, audience, and budget. Facebook offers different pricing options, including cost per click (CPC), cost per mille (CPM), and cost per action (CPA). You can also set a daily or lifetime budget for your ads.

How can I track the success of my Facebook ads?

To track the success of your Facebook ads, you can use Facebook's Ads Manager to view metrics such as reach, impressions, clicks, and conversions. You can also use Facebook's Pixel feature to track website conversions, or integrate your ads with Google Analytics for more in-depth tracking and analysis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • meginsf
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • urbnk8