• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on First Line Vs Second Line

In summary, Pampered Chef offers two lines of products - a first line consisting of classic kitchen tools and cookware for everyday use, and a second line with more specialized and innovative products for specific cooking tasks. Generally, the first line is more affordable than the second, and they have different warranty policies. These two lines can be used together in the kitchen, and while both are of high quality, the second line may have more advanced features.
chefbritt
I'm working on an organizational chart as part of a computer course I'm taking, and I'm using PC as my example. In the example, I have a consultant, we'll call her Mary. Mary has four recruits, two of which have recruits of their own. Are Mary's recruits considered her first line, and their recruits her second line, or does that not even apply where she is not a director yet? I'm a little confused by all of this. TIA!

Until you promote, you, Mary, and all Mary's consultants are considered your director's first line.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks!

So, if my org. line is an ED, my recruiter then me and my recruiter isn't a director yet, then we are all our ED's first line?

...and what if you promote before your recruiter, do you still stay under them...or go past them?

Janet,

If you promote before your recruiter, they have 3 months to also promote, otherwise they lose you (and your downline). It's all in the Policies and Procedures document.

chefann said:
Janet,

If you promote before your recruiter, they have 3 months to also promote, otherwise they lose you (and your downline). It's all in the Policies and Procedures document.
But if she/he is a director when you become a director and you advance to advanced director and she's still a director you stay in her downline - no matter how high you climb.

And, yes, Janet. If there is no director between you and your ED you are all in her first line.

Related to Question on First Line Vs Second Line

1. What is the difference between the first and second line of products offered by Pampered Chef?

The first line of products offered by Pampered Chef consists of classic kitchen tools and cookware, while the second line includes more innovative and specialized products. The first line is designed for everyday use, while the second line is geared towards specific cooking tasks or techniques.

2. Are the products from the first line of Pampered Chef more expensive than the second line?

Generally, the first line of products from Pampered Chef is more affordable than the second line. This is because the first line includes essential kitchen tools and cookware that are meant to be used on a daily basis, while the second line offers more specialized and advanced products that may be pricier.

3. Do the first and second line of products have different warranty policies?

Yes, the first and second line of products from Pampered Chef have different warranty policies. The first line of products comes with a limited lifetime warranty, while the second line has a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects.

4. Can I use the first and second line of products together in my kitchen?

Absolutely! The first and second line of products from Pampered Chef are designed to work well together. You can use the first line of classic kitchen tools and cookware alongside the second line of specialized products to enhance your cooking experience.

5. Is there a difference in quality between the first and second line of products from Pampered Chef?

Both the first and second line of products from Pampered Chef are of high quality and are backed by the company's commitment to providing durable and reliable kitchen tools. However, the second line may have more advanced features and materials, making them more suitable for specific cooking tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • AMTC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • Sheila