• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens to an Fds Second Line When She Promotes?

In summary, Donna has 4 recruits. One of Donna's recruits is getting ready to sign someone. When Donna becomes a director, does this person come back as her second line?They'll all be Donna's first line.
carlacooks
My friend, Donna, has 4 recruits. One of Donna's recruits is getting ready to sign someone. When Donna becomes a director, does this person come back as her second line?

They'll all be Donna's first line. You only have second line when there's a director between.

Donna doesn't get overrides on her personal recruits' recruits as a future director but when she promotes she will be getting her director override on everyone in her first line (those she recruited and those her recruits recruited). Even if the recruiter quit but her recruit stayed, she moves into Donna's first line once she's a director. HTH

We looked all over for guidelines.

Donna was afraid her director would get to keep Clarisse's recruit but that doesn't sound right to me. It would totally mess up the line.

This is the way it looks now: Linda (Dir) < Donna (FD) < Clarisse < SusyQ

Just writing it out now, it seems obvious.

I think she was confused because we got an e-mail about the $750/month for directors and it had something about recruits going to the upline, etc.

thanks for "listening"

IF Donna promotes to Director and then relinquishes (can't keep up with the requirements), then both Clarisse and SusyQ would pass up to Linda - if Linda did $1250 in personal sales for the 3 prior months (or 3 of the previous 4, I forget which). That's what the pass-up is about - when someone relinquishes Directorship.

chefann said:
They'll all be Donna's first line. You only have second line when there's a director between.

I didn't know that. I thought all "nieces" were second line. Thanks.

As a director for a full two months, I feel like I'm starting all over on the learning curve :confused:

carlacooks said:

As a director for a full two months, I feel like I'm starting all over on the learning curve :confused:
<giggle> I thought I was the only person who referred to cluster-mates with family titles. I ticked off someone in my upline once when I referred to her as my PC Grandma, because she was my recruiter's recruiter.

carlacooks said:

Technically they are second line because they will be when the recruiter promotes but actually until the promotion they are first line.

okay here's another ??

My 1 recruit has 2 recruits well mine is going inactive do her recruits become my directors?

No- they pass to you. It gets "weird" when there's directorship involved. But if nobody involved in the equation is a director, it's simple pass-up.

They go to you but they are in your director's first line until you promote then they move to your first line and her second.

Sooooo confusing!

Does my Director gets overrides on my one recruit?

Yes. She gets 3% of all sales of her first and second lines.

so would that make me a FD ??? No right? I would still need 2 of MY OWN

:confused: :confused:

reba515 said:
so would that make me a FD ??? No right? I would still need 2 of MY OWN

:confused: :confused:
You have to have 2 PERSONALLY recruited consultants to be a FD and 5 PERSONALLY recruited consultants to be a director. Once you are a director those that were recruited by your recruits become your first line (until that recruiter promotes but if she left the business they are permanently yours).

Reba- the simple answer is to just start recruiting and never stop. :)

Thanks Ladies! Thats what I was thinking but thought I would ask.

I'm workin' on it Ann ;)

BethCooks4U said:
You have to have 2 PERSONALLY recruited consultants to be a FD and 5 PERSONALLY recruited consultants to be a director. Once you are a director those that were recruited by your recruits become your first line (until that recruiter promotes but if she left the business they are permanently yours).

This sounds similar to my potential situation: I have two recruits, one fairly new, one with three of her own. The one with three is looking to become a director... I'm trying to recruit like crazy so she doesn't get out from under me! I know when I become a director, her recruits are my first line... until she becomes a director, correct? But what if one of my personally-recruited ones goes inactive? Would hers still count to keep me a director, or would I drop down again and lose her and her recruits?

Once you ARE a Director, then everyone below you is part of your group and counts for your monthly requirements. Unless there's a Director in your group. then the Director's sales count, but her group's doesn't (because they'd be your second line).(If I'm wrong on that, I apologize. I'm basing this on Director requirements being computed on First line consultants.)

It's definitely easier to STAY a director than it is to become a director!

What are the requirements for a promotion in FDS?

In order for an FDS second line to be eligible for a promotion, they must have at least 12 active consultants on their team, maintain a minimum sales volume of $25,000, and have a minimum of $2,000 in personal sales.

What happens to an FDS second line's team when she promotes?

When an FDS second line promotes, her team will be split into two teams, with the promoted second line becoming the first line of one team and the remaining consultants becoming the second line of the other team. This allows for continued support and guidance from the promoted second line while also giving the remaining consultants the opportunity to grow and develop their own teams.

Will the FDS second line's commission structure change when she promotes?

Yes, the commission structure for a promoted FDS second line will change. They will now earn a higher percentage on their personal sales and their team's sales, as well as receiving leadership bonuses for their team's sales volume.

Does a promotion in FDS come with any other benefits?

Yes, in addition to the increased commission structure, a promotion in FDS also comes with recognition, increased leadership opportunities, and the ability to attend special trainings and events exclusively for higher level consultants.

Is there a time limit on how long an FDS second line can stay at a certain level before promoting?

There is no set time limit for FDS second lines to promote, but it is recommended that they work towards a promotion consistently. Consistent growth and development will not only benefit the second line, but also their team and the overall success of their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • 11accold