• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About New Itty Bitty Mixes

In summary, the new Itty Bitty Mixes are single-serving mixes that come in a variety of flavors and are perfect for small households or trying out new recipes. They are all gluten-free and can be used with Pampered Chef cookware. Each mix makes one serving and are easy to prepare by adding a few basic ingredients.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
Are the margarita and mojito mixes a powder or a liquid? I haven't had a chance to purchase any yet and someone asked?

Thank you
Flora NJ

They're powdered

I thought they may be but couldn't locate that info. Thank you for the reply.

Suggestion...Some of my consultants complained that they tasted like a powder drink so when I make them up, I put the water (and booze if applies) in the QSP then slowly pour in the powder while I am using the SS whisk stirring rapidly. Only after it is all incorporated do I use the plunger. Have had no complaints.

Hi Flora,Thank you for reaching out! Our margarita and mojito mixes are both in powder form. They are easy to mix and create the perfect cocktail every time. I highly recommend giving them a try, they are a hit among our customers. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help.Happy cooking!

Related to Question About New Itty Bitty Mixes

1. What are the new Itty Bitty Mixes?

The new Itty Bitty Mixes are single-serving mixes that are perfect for making small portions of your favorite Pampered Chef recipes. They come in a variety of flavors and are great for small households or for trying out new recipes.

2. Are the Itty Bitty Mixes gluten-free?

Yes, all of our Itty Bitty Mixes are gluten-free. We understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and have made sure that these mixes are safe for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

3. Can I use the Itty Bitty Mixes in my Pampered Chef cookware?

Absolutely! Our Itty Bitty Mixes are specifically designed to work with our cookware, including our stoneware and non-stick pans. They will produce the same delicious results as our full-size mixes.

4. How many servings are in each Itty Bitty Mix?

Each Itty Bitty Mix makes one serving, perfect for individual meals or snacks. If you need to make more, simply use multiple mixes or adjust the ingredients accordingly.

5. Are the Itty Bitty Mixes easy to prepare?

Yes, the Itty Bitty Mixes are very easy to prepare. Simply follow the instructions on the package, which usually involve adding a few basic ingredients and mixing them together. They are a great option for quick and convenient meals or snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • whitneythompson