• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of Shoppers Fw 2011: The Ultimate Fashion Show for Shopaholics

In summary, this poem is about a game where the first person to find an item wins a prize. The game is played by reading a line and then whoever finds the item gets to keep it. There are different items that are mentioned and they are all things that can be bought in the store.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Has no one posted one yet? I searched the files and didn't see one. Someone posted one on Consultant's Community, but I can't get any files to download from that thing.
Someone want to post one here for me? :) Can't believe I've gone a whole month without doing it! Have a show tonight I'd love to do it for ;)

QUEEN OF SHOPPERS F/W 2011Let's play a game, with a gift I will part. If you were the first to arrive, that's where it will start. So many ways to protect your hands, one is sure to be a hit. Check out our newest option, the SILICONE OVEN MITT (43)To quiet the yearning, we gone off the hook, take charge of the cravings with our new CHOCOLATE COOKBOOK (62)Without neutral colored stoneware, some just couldn’t cope…no worries, we now have STONEWARE in taupe! (27)Trying to eat healthy without feeling like a faker? Make light, crispy, oil-free chips on our MICROWAVE CHIP MAKER! (12)Want to have your friends over and earn lots of free products? It’s as easy as toast! I’ll ask you at check out what date you’d like as a Host! Find our HOST REWARDS BENEFITS Page (4-5)With children and husbands and things that just goof check out or new containers that are leakproof. Find the LEAKPROOF CONTAINERS (17)It’s official, you’ll now be the best bacon maker – no more greasiness when you make it in our new SMALL RIDGED BAKER (28)Rinse & measure at the same time , living without our EASY READ MEASURING COLANDER is simply a crime! (54)Need some vegetarian recipes? Well sit down & have a look – we’ve just introduced The VEGETARIAN TABLE COOKBOOK (62)Lipstick on your wine glasses? Clean it off in a rush – just use our new GLASS CLEANING BRUSH! (31)The new fall catalog is full of surprises; our PREP BOWL SETS are now available in three different sizes! (55)With Mangos and Veggies you’ll no longer Tango
Take care of them with the new MANGO and VEGGIE WEDGERS (51)This is a product that is tried and true, this fall our tool turn about has been issued in Bamboo!! Find the BAMBOO TOOL TURN ABOUT. (59)The Pampered Chef is not just about cooking as it seems. Our consultant opportunity makes reality of your dreams. Find our New Consultant Business Opportunity Page. (2-3)With children and husbands and things that just goof check out or new containers that are leakproof. (17)With Our new and amazing Manual Food Processor You will have your ingredients spinning like a flying saucer When you mix up Salsa or Hummus in Our New MANUAL FOOD PROCESSER (50)A Quick way to make even slices of veggies…what could be nicer? Carrots, celery, asparagus & more sliced on our new VEGGIE SLICER (48)Now the Queen of Shoppers wins the test, Find the _____________ (product), one of _____________(month)’s Host Specials, and you’ll keep this gift since you’ve beaten the rest!

YAY CAROLYN!!! I got your email on my way to my show tonight and read it off of my phone ;)

OMG Thank you!!! Would you be able to post this in the files for the other cheffers? We've been looking for this for a while. Thanks again. :)

Here it is in a document so it will be in the files.

Attachments

• Queen of Shoppers FW11.pdf
    28 KB · Views: 587
I'm a new consultant. Can someone explain this game to me? It looks fun! Thanks. ~Jackie

It is a lot of fun and a quick and easy game to get the guests involved and looking through the catalog. Take a Seasons Best Recipe book (or other promotional item from the Supply orders)... make sure the Season's Best has a label with your contact information on it!Start reading the poem and whomever finds the first item first (shouts out the page number... which you don't read when you read the poem, that is just so you know what the correct answer is) gets the prize. Then you read the next line and whomever finds that item steals the prize until the end of the poem when they get to keep it.Since the Veggie Slicer is on stop sell, that item should be stricken from the game since we don't want to highlight something they can't buy.

And it's a great ice-breaker game for a nervous consultant (like me- I don't do enough LIVE shows consistently to 'stay in practice').

Related to Queen of Shoppers Fw 2011: The Ultimate Fashion Show for Shopaholics

What is the "Queen of Shoppers FW 2011" collection?

The "Queen of Shoppers FW 2011" collection is a limited edition line of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, featuring stylish and functional items for the home cook.

What makes the "Queen of Shoppers FW 2011" collection different from other Pampered Chef products?

This collection is unique because it is inspired by current fashion trends and features bold and modern designs, while still maintaining the high quality and functionality that Pampered Chef is known for.

How long will the "Queen of Shoppers FW 2011" collection be available?

This collection is only available for a limited time, typically through the fall and winter months of the year. Once the collection sells out, it will not be restocked.

Can I purchase individual items from the "Queen of Shoppers FW 2011" collection?

Yes, each product in the collection can be purchased separately. However, we also offer bundles and sets that include multiple items from the collection at a discounted price.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the "Queen of Shoppers FW 2011" collection?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts and promotions for this collection, such as free shipping or a free gift with purchase. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tinawhite07
  • kam