• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pull-Tab Flyer? Share Yours Here!

In summary, a pull-tab flyer is a type of marketing material with perforated tabs that can be pulled off by the reader. These tabs often contain special offers or discounts and can be obtained from Pampered Chef by contacting a consultant or visiting their website. Pull-tab flyers are effective for marketing because they capture attention and provide a tangible call to action. They can also be customized to fit a specific brand or event and there are no limitations on the offers or discounts that can be included.
Chef Niki
Looking for a pull-tab type flyer that I can use to hang in grocery stores, etc. I looked in the files section, but didn't find anything.

If you have one, please share. Thanks!!:)

Here's what I have

Attachments

• GroceryStoreorLaundromatFlyer2.doc
    111.5 KB · Views: 559
  • Grocery Store Flyer w. Tabs 07.doc
    343.5 KB · Views: 549
On the grocery store flyer it says 'I give away FREE Shopping Sprees!'

What do you mean by 'give away FREE Shopping Sprees' ? ? ?

Sorry if that is a dumb question

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
On the grocery store flyer it says 'I give away FREE Shopping Sprees!'

What do you mean by 'give away FREE Shopping Sprees' ? ? ?

Sorry if that is a dumb question

:chef:

Well, isn't that what we do?
After the show is over - what do we give the host? A free shopping spree!

Thanks, Carolyn!

Pedey said:
Thanks, Carolyn!

You're welcome - I got them form someone here years and years ago.

What is a pull-tab flyer?

A pull-tab flyer is a type of marketing material that has perforated tabs on the bottom or side that can be pulled off by the reader. These tabs typically have a special offer or discount code that the reader can use when making a purchase.

How can I get a pull-tab flyer from Pampered Chef?

You can easily obtain a pull-tab flyer from Pampered Chef by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Our consultants can also provide you with personalized pull-tab flyers for your specific event or occasion.

What makes pull-tab flyers effective for marketing?

Pull-tab flyers are effective for marketing because they capture the attention of the reader and provide a tangible call to action. The perforated tabs make it easy for the reader to remember and use the special offer, increasing the chances of them making a purchase.

Can I customize the design of the pull-tab flyer?

Yes, you can customize the design of the pull-tab flyer to fit your brand or event. Our consultants can work with you to create a personalized design that will make your pull-tab flyer stand out and attract more potential customers.

Are there any limitations on the offers or discounts that can be included on a pull-tab flyer?

There are no limitations on the offers or discounts that can be included on a pull-tab flyer. You can choose to offer a percentage off, a free gift, or any other type of promotion that fits your marketing goals. Our consultants can also provide guidance on creating effective offers for your pull-tab flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies