• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Business Card Products for a Bridal Event?

In summary, the purpose of having products on business cards is to showcase and generate interest in Pampered Chef's products. Customers can customize the products on their business cards with photos or pre-selected images. Up to 5 products can be included on a business card, providing a glimpse of the range of products offered. While the products on business cards are not available for purchase directly, they can be used to place an order with a consultant or on the website. And finally, the products on business cards can be changed at any time, allowing for the highlighting of new or seasonal items.
AACHEF
Hello everyone -

I know I've seen this but I can not find it now! I know you guys can help.

I have a bridal coming up soon, and what I want to do is find the below.

It had a picture of the product and next to it is the item number and dollar amount. It looks like it's done on business cards (10 on a page). Could put them up on a board so everyone knows what to buy for the bride.

Hope someone know what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

I would like to see this too. If it was on here before, I must've missed it. I hope someone still has it.

Yes i could definitely use, have a bridal shower next month.............

A friend of mine gets a wish list and cuts out the picture and description from the catalogue and glues it to a piece cardboard shaped like a flower and puts them in a vase. The guest pick a flower and give it as a gift and an order.

1. What is the purpose of having products on business cards?

The purpose of having products on business cards is to showcase the products that Pampered Chef offers and to generate interest and potential sales. It also serves as a way to remind customers of the products they may have seen or purchased at a party or event.

2. Can I customize the products on my business card?

Yes, you can customize the products on your business card with your own photos or by choosing from a selection of images provided by Pampered Chef. This allows you to personalize your business cards and highlight your favorite products or bestsellers.

3. How many products can I include on my business card?

You can include up to 5 products on your business card. This allows you to showcase a variety of products and give potential customers a glimpse of the range of products offered by Pampered Chef.

4. Are the products on business cards available for purchase?

The products on business cards are not available for purchase directly from the business cards. However, you can use the product information and images to place an order with your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I change the products on my business card at any time?

Yes, you can change the products on your business card at any time. This is especially useful if you want to feature new products or seasonal items. You can easily update your business card design and product selection to keep it fresh and relevant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
karens.kitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views