• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem Logging Onto This Site...

In summary, Anne is having problems logging onto the site through AOL on her laptop. She was able to be on it at work yesterday, but now at home, she has to go through internet explorer. Sometimes her husband uses this computer. Could he have accidentally changed a setting?
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hi... For some reason, I have started to have problems logging onto this site through AOL on my laptop. I was able to be on it at work yesterday, but now at home, I have to go through internet explorer. Sometimes my husband uses this computer. Could he have accidentally changed a setting? This is what's happening: When I copy and paste the link, I am prompted to sign on. So I do, and it says "Thanks for signing in, you'll be redirected." So, I wait and then it goes back to the screen as if I'm not a member. What in the world happened or did I do? I go on through IE and no problem.

Me Too!Hi Anne!

That was happening to me too the other day. I thought OH my Gosh! What am I going to do without this site. :eek: Why can I sign on??:(
I think they are just having server issues. I don't think it is you personally.

This site no longer recognizes me. I have to log-on (type in my name and password) every time I check for new posts (which, admittedly, is too frequently). Wonder if what’s going on with you has any relation to my situation . . .

I sometimes have problems where it takes me to a white page and says it can't recognize the server or something. I have to close out of Internet Explorer, then open it up again. It usually works the second time, and recognizes me so I don't have to sign in. Maybe Greg can help, or Billy Dexheimer (hopefully I spelled that right!) seems to know a lot about this stuff.

I got the problem a few times last night where it took me to the white "techncial error" screen :(

lisacb77 said:
I got the problem a few times last night where it took me to the white "techncial error" screen :(

I've been getting that screen a lot lately too. Don't know if it's me or the site, sometimes I can't get back in for hours.

ok... so now I'm ok to log on. Weird.

Lately I've had to put all of my info in too, the sight used to recognize me and the remember me button--doesn't!

Well, I'm glad to hear its not just me. There must be a problem with the site. Gillian better slow down her posts. LOL

AJPratt said:
Well, I'm glad to hear its not just me. There must be a problem with the site. Gillian better slow down her posts. LOL

That must be the problem! LOL!!!!!

Harriet, my husband's family is in NH, some in Tilton some on Lake Winnesquam, and few others here and there. We actually missed the family reunion in August and we go right through Manchester. Funny, huh?

AJPratt said:
Harriet, my husband's family is in NH, some in Tilton some on Lake Winnesquam, and few others here and there. We actually missed the family reunion in August and we go right through Manchester. Funny, huh?

What a small world, Anne! Yes, you do go through Manchester! You'll have to give me a shout when you come next time!

That would be great! I'm trying to think of where else his family lives. Have you heard of Pratt Family Homes? That's his cousin.

Ha, ha guys! I HAVE to post so much to catch up to Annie!!!

I am having a problem starting a new post

Is anyone else. I have tried to upload two files and I keep getting this message

There seems to have been a problem with the Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

I really need to upload these files because I need everyone's help on making some small decisions

I had no problems. Do you want to email them to me & I'll try posting them for you? Start the thread you want & tell me where to post the files.

whiteyteresa said:
I am having a problem starting a new post

Is anyone else. I have tried to upload two files and I keep getting this message

There seems to have been a problem with the Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

I really need to upload these files because I need everyone's help on making some small decisions
I think Greg mentioned that he was aware of the problem. Try PMing him to see.

AJPratt said:
That would be great! I'm trying to think of where else his family lives. Have you heard of Pratt Family Homes? That's his cousin.

Yes, Anne I have heard of Pratt Family Homes. I don't remember what town they are in but do remember hearing of that company.

I believe they are in Tilton.

I am having the same problem, I have to log in everytime (good thing I remembered my password this time). Also, it has been locking up and I have to exit and re-sign on!! Weird!!

Mine has been locking up too! I think it is God telling me to get off the computer and take care of my real life!

Anne--I think you're right about Tilton.

As far as this sight goes I just got in today like I used to! Wow that was a great welcome for a change!

gilliandanielle said:
Mine has been locking up too! I think it is God telling me to get off the computer and take care of my real life!
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding.....I think Gill just won the prize for the right answer, LMAO. Luv ya Gill...:p

What do I win. what do I win? 10 free hours on ChefSuccess??? Yaaaaaaah!

As of yesterday I'm having problems getting on here also. It keeps saying can't find server. Your probally right though Gillian.

Sadly instead of finding something else to do I just hit refresh 10 times or restart until it comes up! Pathetic....I know.

You're just very passionate about CS!

Ya think?? LOL!!

Only a wee bit!

I'm surprised you notice during your posting frenzy! 2381? Locking in your position as Queen of Posters so that I can never catch you?? LOL!! You know I love you!

I keep having to log in EVERY darn time I visit now, and it's a TAD bit frustrating...

Can someone (admin) fix this glitch???

It kicks me off so often now I hesitate to get on!!:mad: If it wasn't for all you guys, I probably wouldn't!!:D Everytime I switch to another thread it makes me re-log on!! Very frustrating!!:(

posting new threadsI haven't been able to figure out how to post a new thread. I need show ideas for a diabetic host.

[email protected]

jodiga1 said:
I haven't been able to figure out how to post a new thread. I need show ideas for a diabetic host.

At the top of each board is a button called New Thread. What happens when you do that? If it does not work drop me a PM and I'll start the thread for you.

I have to keep refreshing, but I stay logged in. What had been going on lately??

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies