• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Private Labeling: Who Makes Our Pans & Knives?

In summary, Pampered Chef works with various trusted manufacturers to produce high-quality pans and knives. The majority of these products are made in the United States, but some international manufacturers are also used. The materials used for the pans and knives vary, but typically include stainless steel, aluminum, and non-stick coatings. The products are not typically dishwasher safe and should be hand-washed. However, some may be labeled as dishwasher safe. Customers can trust the quality of Pampered Chef's products as they are carefully selected and backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
Barry Carlton
I am a member of another thread regarding floor covering. There is a topic there questioning Private Labeling. Kinda like when you look for carpeting at store one and it is labeled 'apples' and the exact same carpet is labeled 'bananas' at store "B"

So the question is: who makes our pans and knives?

Our SS pans sure look like All Clad!!

Does PC use the same manu's to make our SS pans? (I do not think this is bad necessarily)

What about other products. (I know that PC used to readily admit that the old garlic press was a "Suzie" press)

Does anyone know if our SS pans are really All Clad?

I doubt that our pans are really All-Clad. In the past, PC used different companies to make our products (like Zyliss for the food chopper), but as the company has grown, all of the products have become badged to be completely PC, and many of them are exclusive to us. Doris worked hard for many years to forge partnerships with her suppliers, and while the pans may look similar, I don't believe we would have a large competitor like that making our pans for us.

Microplane (which is a trademarked name) makes our "Microplane" grater. If you look on it closely, you'll see that.

Related to Private Labeling: Who Makes Our Pans & Knives?

1. Who manufactures Pampered Chef's pans and knives?

At Pampered Chef, we work with various trusted manufacturers to produce our high-quality pans and knives. We carefully select our partners based on their expertise and commitment to producing products that meet our standards and values.

2. Are the pans and knives made in the United States?

We are proud to say that the majority of our pans and knives are made in the United States. However, we do work with some international manufacturers to ensure we have a diverse range of products to offer our customers.

3. What materials are used to make Pampered Chef's pans and knives?

We use a variety of materials for our pans and knives, depending on the specific product. Our pans are typically made with a combination of stainless steel, aluminum, and non-stick coatings. Our knives are made with high-quality stainless steel and may also have a non-stick coating.

4. Are the pans and knives dishwasher safe?

For the most part, our pans and knives are not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand-washing them with warm, soapy water to preserve their quality and extend their lifespan. However, some of our products may be labeled as dishwasher safe, so be sure to check the product packaging or instructions.

5. Can I trust the quality of the pans and knives from Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We take great pride in the quality of our products and only work with manufacturers who share our commitment to excellence. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that you are getting top-notch pans and knives when you purchase from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kaseydee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • patty42240