• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Year End Reports in Pp3

In summary, there is some confusion with the new program, and some people are not happy with it. However, it is still better than the old program.
Flamingo
Gold Member
FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]How do we do this??? I have clicked on everything I can think of and NO luck.... HELP:( [/FONT]

I saw another thread on this and someone called tech support, and said that half of the reports still aren't available, but they are working on updates.

Thanks!!! >>>>

It's not just "half" of the reports that aren't available, there are only 3 or 4 that ARE available. I love using the "total donations report" so I can see if I'm on track to earn the Breakfast of Caring at Conference, and that one doesn't exist yet. And the contacts report was all messed up - it pulled in people from my first year shows (2001-2002) when I had a date range of Dec 2006-today.But I'm biting the bullet and switching over to P3 because I have a new recruit who's on it, and WILL be recruiting more. The more familiar I am with the program, the more I can help them when they have questions. :)

why would they send out a program for us to use that does not have half of what we need to keep up with our business.... I am not very happy with this new program at all. I would love to go back to the old one but how do I import the newinfo I did in PP3 back into PP.???????????????

Flamingo said:
why would they send out a program for us to use that does not have half of what we need to keep up with our business.... I am not very happy with this new program at all. I would love to go back to the old one but how do I import the newinfo I did in PP3 back into PP.???????????????

Unfortunetly you can not import your PP3 into PP. Sorry.

Tracy

Related to Printing Year End Reports in Pp3

1. How do I access the year end reports in Pp3?

To access the year end reports in Pp3, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, click on the "Reports" option and then select "Year End Reports" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to a page where you can view and print your year end reports.

2. Can I customize the year end reports in Pp3?

Yes, you can customize the year end reports in Pp3 to fit your specific needs. You can choose which reports to include, adjust the date range, and even add your own logo and branding. To customize the reports, simply click on the "Customize" button on the year end reports page.

3. How do I print multiple copies of the year end reports?

To print multiple copies of the year end reports in Pp3, you will need to first customize the reports to include the desired number of copies. Then, when you go to print the reports, make sure to select the option to print multiple copies. This will ensure that you have enough copies for your records and for any other team members who may need them.

4. Can I save the year end reports in Pp3 as a PDF?

Yes, you can save the year end reports in Pp3 as a PDF file. When you are on the year end reports page, click on the "Print" button and then select the option to save as a PDF. This will allow you to save the reports to your computer for future reference or to share with others.

5. Are the year end reports in Pp3 accurate and up-to-date?

Yes, the year end reports in Pp3 are accurate and up-to-date. They are generated using real-time data from your Pampered Chef account, so you can trust that the information is current and accurate. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of the reports, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angelkatey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • katem51
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pctonya