• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Presentation Success: Reflections on What I Presented On

In summary, Carolyn presented on High Impact Host Coaching on day 3. The room held 260 chairs and she is estimating that 230 people attended. The majority of the evaluations were excellent with really nice comments.
StacieB
Gold Member
Was wondering how your prensentation went? What did you present on?

It went fabulously spectacular!!!!!!!
We spoke on High Impact Host Coaching on day 3.
We received 109 evaluations:
2 fairs
8 goods
53 excellents with no other comments
46 excellents with really nice comments ....
The room held 260 chairs and I am guessing we had about 230 in attendance ...... The room was pretty full but only about 1/2 filled out the forms.
It was a GREAT experience. It was one of those "I did what I never thought I could do" experiences...it felt SO good to HELP other people and I hope hope hope they invite me back to do another workshop next year!!!

Those are some great comments toward your session. I gave all "excellents" because I didn't want to write comments on why I wouldn't choose excellent. The only reason I wouldn't choose excellent would be because the speakers didn't stay within in the time limit. Don't get me wrong. I wanted to hear everything the speaker was teaching. Mostly, the reason for not staying within the time limit was because they took questions in the middle of the session instead of clearly stating that questions would be taken in the last five or ten minutes. This happened in all of the classes I was in. (I get really irritated with people asking questions before the speaker even gets a chance to fully talk about the subject.) I hope my body language wasn't showing my irritation because it really wasn't with the speakers. I had questions too, but let's have some impulse control, people. It was like being at dinner with my two kids who want to ask a question w/o even waiting for someone to finish a sentence, and they raise their hands and wiggle around like they have to use the restroom.

JAE said:
I had questions too, but let's have some impulse control, people. It was like being at dinner with my two kids who want to ask a question w/o even waiting for someone to finish a sentence, and they raise their hands and wiggle around like they have to use the restroom.

Amen sister!

Great to hear carolyn!! Wish I could have seen you in action!

StacieB said:
Great to hear carolyn!! Wish I could have seen you in action!

Well, hopefully ours will be one of the tapes they decide to sell!!

AWESOME Carolyn!!! Way to go!!! I wish I could have been in your workshop. Maybe next year!:)

So when do we get your notes Carolyn? :D

GourmetGirl said:
So when do we get your notes Carolyn? :D

The thing is, our notes are not really "notes' they're like a jumble of back & forth because of the way we did the workshop. We didn;t do it like the traditional ones where speaker 1 speaks for 30 minutes, then speaker 2 goes for 30 minutes, then questions...we spoke together for an hour - kinda jumping back & forth, kwim? I would love to get the notes from someone who was in my audience - I know there was at least ONE cheffer in my class...I am hoping she pops in & posts...

I hope they post the notes too. Here's hoping you’re on a tape.

Congrats on what sounds like was a great presentation! I'm sure you were wonderful!!!

I didn't even make it to my class on day three, so I know it wasn't me! ;)And not because of my allergies either. :(

I was just about to ask you about your allergies Crystal... are you feeling better now that you are home? I hope so, as you'd have to do a show a month just to supply all those kleenex that you would need ;)

Congratulations, Carolyn. I knew you could do it!

raebates said:
Congratulations, Carolyn. I knew you could do it!

Thanks Rae! I am glad YOU had some faith in me cuz I was SURE I'd fall flat on my face.
I am proud to say it went GREAT. We have been getting emails left and right from people who were in the workshop telling us how great it was - we even got an email from Kathy Yellets saying she had chatted qith several different people who all raved about our workshop!

crystalscookingnow said:
I didn't even make it to my class on day three, so I know it wasn't me! ;)And not because of my allergies either. :(

Oh no! What was wrong??
Is everything ok?

dannyzmom said:
Well, hopefully ours will be one of the tapes they decide to sell!!
Will they let you know if they choose yours? If they do, you have to tell all of us so we can buy it!

Hey Crystal

I was also wondering how the allergies were. What happened-did you get sicker??

pamperedlinda said:
Will they let you know if they choose yours? If they do, you have to tell all of us so we can buy it!

We heard from HO today that over the next few weeks HO will be reviewing all the tapes. They will send us our unedited version at the end of the summer after which we will find otu whose they are going to be publishing - I can't imagine they would use ours...I just can't imagine. I still can't believe they asked ME to present!

See, Carolyn... I told you from the get-go that you'd do great!

dannyzmom said:
We heard from HO today that over the next few weeks HO will be reviewing all the tapes. They will send us our unedited version at the end of the summer after which we will find otu whose they are going to be publishing - I can't imagine they would use ours...I just can't imagine. I still can't believe they asked ME to present!
So, if HO doesn't choose yours you are going to have to make copies for all of us!

I will be first in line for that CD!

pamperedlinda said:
So, if HO doesn't choose yours you are going to have to make copies for all of us!

You got it!!

Add me to that list, too!

And BTW, aren't you proud that I kept your secret? I could have gotten some big money from people who wanted to know what you were teaching. :)

dannyzmom said:
I am proud to say it went GREAT. We have been getting emails left and right from people who were in the workshop telling us how great it was - we even got an email from Kathy Yellets saying she had chatted qith several different people who all raved about our workshop!
That is just amazing! I am sure you will be back then! Next time you MUST let us know what you are teaching! :D :D

I am so proud of you! I think speaking in front of your peers is one of the hardest things to do!

chefann said:
I could have gotten some big money from people who wanted to know what you were teaching. :)

LOL!:D :D :D :D

chefann said:
Add me to that list, too!

And BTW, aren't you proud that I kept your secret? I could have gotten some big money from people who wanted to know what you were teaching. :)

Yes! Very very proud of you. You'll be the first person I send a copy of the CD to!!

KellyTheChef said:
That is just amazing! I am sure you will be back then! Next time you MUST let us know what you are teaching! :D :D

I am so proud of you! I think speaking in front of your peers is one of the hardest things to do!

It was really scary but once it was over I was like "OMG - I *did* it!"

Wow, you did a workshop Carolyn...THAT IS AWESOME. I reorganized my office tonight. It's about that time, so I hopped on here tonight and read about this. That is great. You must have loved this.

Jill, where ya been!?

Getting things ready for August. I am here. Only have one car because of the Infiniti accident and today we took Kevin's daughter to and Orthopedic doctor and we got to have an immediate MRI on her leg tommorrow. Doctor wants to rule out some Tumor (some bone cancer).....so we are a bit nervous. I am sure it's nothing...but stomache little knotty. Organized desk tonight and getting back on track now that these audits are OVER..HOOORAY..get ready ladies. PURPLE ORGANIZATION FREAK>....JILLEYSUE..IS BACK!!! LOLOLOL

Yeay, She's Back! :)

Jilleysue said:
Getting things ready for August. I am here. Only have one car because of the Infiniti accident and today we took Kevin's daughter to and Orthopedic doctor and we got to have an immediate MRI on her leg tommorrow. Doctor wants to rule out some Tumor (some bone cancer).....so we are a bit nervous. I am sure it's nothing...but stomache little knotty. Organized desk tonight and getting back on track now that these audits are OVER..HOOORAY..get ready ladies. PURPLE ORGANIZATION FREAK>....JILLEYSUE..IS BACK!!! LOLOLOL

WB Jilleysue!!!!

Carolyn I want one of the CD's too!!

I need any CD they did work shops on..will they sell those on supply order?

yes they will Jilleysue!!

I was one of the lucky ones and was there for Carolyn's seminar. I thought it was awesome! Carolyn and her co-presenter, Laura, used a tag team presentation approach that flowed very smoothly and kept the crowd engaged. I took 3 pages of notes and am implementing many of the ideas.

Carolyn - Thanks so much for all the preparation you put into the seminar and all the ideas that were shared. It was so nice to meet you and I'm working on posting more too!

JAE said:
I hope my body language wasn't showing my irritation because it really wasn't with the speakers. I had questions too, but let's have some impulse control, people. It was like being at dinner with my two kids who want to ask a question w/o even waiting for someone to finish a sentence, and they raise their hands and wiggle around like they have to use the restroom.

OMG! I felt the same way!! People were being ridiculous. THEY SAID THERE WOULD BE TIME FOR QUESTIONS AFTERWARDS. HOLD YOUR QUESTIONS!!!! Hard to believe these were adults. I would get so frustrated at the others in the workshops because they would get the presenters off track and behind!!

Jackie7 said:
I was one of the lucky ones and was there for Carolyn's seminar. I thought it was awesome! Carolyn and her co-presenter, Laura, used a tag team presentation approach that flowed very smoothly and kept the crowd engaged. I took 3 pages of notes and am implementing many of the ideas.

Do you have notes you can share? Please, please.

Jackie7 said:

Carolyn - Thanks so much for all the preparation you put into the seminar and all the ideas that were shared. It was so nice to meet you and I'm working on posting more too!

Awww!
Thank you Jackie!

Related to Presentation Success: Reflections on What I Presented On

How did your presentation go?

The presentation went very well. I received positive feedback from my audience and was able to effectively convey the key points of my topic.

What did you present on?

I presented on the benefits of using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen. I highlighted how our products can save time, improve cooking results, and make meal preparation more enjoyable.

What was the most interesting part of your presentation?

The most interesting part of my presentation was when I demonstrated how our products can be used to create a delicious and healthy meal in just 30 minutes. The audience was impressed by the efficiency and creativity of our products.

Did you receive any questions from the audience?

Yes, I received several questions from the audience. They were mainly about the durability and versatility of our products, as well as how they can be used in different types of cooking.

Are there any upcoming promotions or discounts for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a special promotion running next week where customers can receive a 20% discount on select products. I also mentioned our loyalty program where customers can earn rewards and discounts for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies