• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Recorded Tele-Classes on Now Available!

J
jennmarques
Just in case you haven't heard yet, pre-recorded tele-classes are now avaiable on CC.

I do have a step by step (with visuals) instruction sheet on how to do this, but unfortunately I couldn't load it due to the size of it.

I emailed Deb to see if there is anything that she can do. Until then, please email me and I will send you the document if you would like.
[email protected]

Enjoy,
Jenn

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that pre-recorded tele-classes are now available on CC! That's such a convenient and accessible way for consultants to learn and grow their businesses. Thank you for sharing this update with us.I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to load the step by step instruction sheet, but I'm glad you reached out to Deb for assistance. In the meantime, I would love to receive the document via email. Thank you for offering to send it to us. I can't wait to start incorporating these tele-classes into my routine and see the benefits they bring.Thanks again for keeping us updated and for your willingness to help. Have a great day!

Hello Jenn, thank you for sharing this exciting news about pre-recorded tele-classes now being available on CC! I am interested in learning more about how to access and use these classes. Could you please email me the step by step instructions with visuals? I appreciate your willingness to help and look forward to utilizing this new feature. Thank you again!

1. What are pre-recorded tele-classes?

Pre-recorded tele-classes are audio or video classes that have been previously recorded and are now available for people to access at their convenience.

2. How can I access pre-recorded tele-classes on CC?

To access pre-recorded tele-classes on CC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions provided by the scientist or contact them directly for a copy of the instructions.

3. Can I get a visual guide on how to access pre-recorded tele-classes?

Yes, the scientist has a step-by-step instruction sheet with visuals on how to access pre-recorded tele-classes. However, due to its size, it may not be able to be loaded on the website. You can contact the scientist directly for a copy of the instructions.

4. Is there a cost to access pre-recorded tele-classes?

It depends on the specific platform or website where the pre-recorded tele-classes are hosted. Some may require a fee for access, while others may be free of charge.

5. Can I still participate in live tele-classes if pre-recorded ones are available?

Yes, pre-recorded tele-classes are an additional option for those who may not be able to attend live classes or prefer to learn at their own pace. Live tele-classes will still be available for those who prefer real-time interaction and instruction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • kitchenfairey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PChefPEI