• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Prayers for Anyone in Sandy's Way

A Consultant residing in FEMA-declared (FederalEmergency Management Agency) disaster area or acounty under mandatory evacuation is eligible to applyfor consideration for the following circumstances:• A make-up month can be requested to earn theConsultant sales and/or recruiting promotion thatwas in effect the month of the disaster. The makeupmonth will be the third month after the disasteroccurs. For example, if the disaster or mandatoryevacuation occurred in September, the make-upmonth would be December.• A one month extension can be requested, for eitherthe month the disaster occurred or the monthfollowing. This special extension will not be counted
DebPC
Staff member
Safe wishes for all.

Sounded pretty wild! Subway is a mess. Glad it's over! Anyone affected?

I know Ginger is in the area that was hit hard. Haven't heard anything from her since - here or on Facebook. Praying that she is safe!Knowing Ginger, she's probably so busy helping everyone else, she hasn't had time to let people know that she's okay. :)

Chefbeckyd said:
I know Ginger is in the area that was hit hard. Haven't heard anything from her since - here or on Facebook. Praying that she is safe!

Knowing Ginger, she's probably so busy helping everyone else, she hasn't had time to let people know that she's okay. :)

I'm here, safe & sound. It was pretty crazy, but a lot of people were affected SO bad & my heart goes out to each & everyone of them. Right now I think the WORST part is the way PC is treating us :( I had 2 girls give me their small shows so we could all be active & the police came to my door & we had to evacuate! We lost power for 4 days & lost Cable,Internet & Phone for 5 days. When I finally was able to call PC & tell them what happened & If we were getting an extention, they said NO!!! So for the first time in over a year, I will not be or get paid as a Director even though my sales were 3000.00 & Team sales were over 5000.00. I didn't want to bother my NED or my D because they are both from a town on Long Island that is under water :( I spoke with Jan Gilbert who also said there is nothing she can do. BUT that in the future, I should get my girls to submit earlier in the month, so this won't happen!!! :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: WHAT!!!! I have 1 friend that still has no power what so ever & couldn't put in her 4th show & is being denied her charm!!! BUT a few months ago, they gave EVERYONE 2 extra months to earn excellence awards! I really, really, don't understand how a company that I have LOVED for the last 7 years is just turning their backs on us! OH & BTW, the FIRST time I went to put on the bracelet it broke!! :mad: I didn't want to post this on FB ( although I REALLY wanted to) for fear of giving us a bad name, BUT I bet if my customers saw, they would be writing them how they feel. OK, enough negativity.... Onward towards November & December :)

Ginger,
I am so sorry to hear how Pampered Chef is treating you. Maybe an exception may still be coming. I thought in the past they extended cutoffs for natural disasters. And Sandy sure was one! So glad you and yours are safe. Still praying for all those affected.

A Consultant residing in FEMA-declared (Federal
Emergency Management Agency) disaster area or a
county under mandatory evacuation is eligible to apply
for consideration for the following circumstances:
• A make-up month can be requested to earn the
Consultant sales and/or recruiting promotion that
was in effect the month of the disaster. The makeup
month will be the third month after the disaster
occurs. For example, if the disaster or mandatory
evacuation occurred in September, the make-up
month would be December.
A one month extension can be requested, for either
the month the disaster occurred or the month
following. This special extension will not be counted
against the one month extension of time allowed
within any 12-month period.
• The extension period will not be counted toward
the six months of continuous inactivity, after
which the Consultant Agreement is dissolved.
• For a Director, the one-month extension waives
the $750 Personal Sales requirement. The
Director’s monthly Personal Team sales and
structure requirements must be met in order for
the Director to be considered “qualified” for the
month. this means the upline Director can count
the Director as a qualified Director toward
the upline Director’s organization structure
requirement (for Advanced Director and
above).
The paid-as level for a Director or above on an
approved extension is determined by the level
requirements for which they qualify (except for the
Personal Sales requirement, which is waived).
• A one month extension of the New Consultant
Rewards Program can be requested. Should a
natural disaster or mandatory evacuation occur
within the first 30 days of the New Consultant
Rewards Program the 30 and the 90-day end
dates will each be extended an additional thirty
days. Should a natural disaster or mandatory
evacuation occur between the 31st and 90th
day, the 90-day end date will be extended an
additional thirty days.
Disaster Occurs within the first 30 days
For example: A New Consultant’s 30-day end
date is Feb. 27; the 90-day end date is April 30
(since April 28 falls on a weekend). A disaster
occurs on February 10. If approved, the new
30-day end date will be March 29. The 90-day
period will be extended to May 30.
Disaster Occurs between the 31st and the 90th
day
For example: A New Consultant’s 30-day end
date is Feb. 27; the 90-day end date is April 30
(since April 28 falls on a weekend). A disaster
occurs on April 6. If approved, the 30-day end
date remains Feb. 27. The 90-day period will be
extended to May 30.
• A one month extension can be requested for
the reversion or rebuild periods for Directors
who live in the FEMA-declared disaster or
mandatory evacuation area.
These allowances do not apply to upper level
Director Travel requirements, Director overrides,
host promotions, guest specials, The Pampered
Chef® Excellence Awards and annual incentive
programs. If a Consultant earned the monthly sales or
recruiting promotion in the original month offered,
he/she is not eligible to earn it again as part of the
natural disaster program.
Requests for consideration under the Natural Disaster
program must be made in writing to
[email protected] no later than the
last day of the month following the month the disaster
or mandatory evacuation was declared. Proof of
residency in a FEMA-declared county may be
requested. Approval (or denial) of the request will be
provided in writing.

Ginger, I hope this helps you all should be given an extension!

Thank you but all I wanted was 1 day to be able to hit the SUBMIT button & have the shows be counted for Oct. The loss of my paycheck is not helping me.... :(

(((hugs))) Ginger!And I totally get your frustration. We weren't under FEMA when Fukushima happened, so none of us who evacuated Japan qualified for that section of the policy guide. It was pretty frustrating. You definitely have my sympathy!!!

What is "Prayers for Anyone in Sandy's Way"?

"Prayers for Anyone in Sandy's Way" is a collection of prayers and well wishes for individuals who may be affected by hurricane Sandy or any other natural disaster. It is a way for people to come together and send positive thoughts and prayers to those in need.

How can I contribute to "Prayers for Anyone in Sandy's Way"?

You can contribute to "Prayers for Anyone in Sandy's Way" by sharing your own prayers and well wishes for those in the path of the hurricane. You can also spread the message and encourage others to join in sending positive thoughts and prayers.

Who can benefit from "Prayers for Anyone in Sandy's Way"?

Anyone who has been affected, directly or indirectly, by hurricane Sandy can benefit from "Prayers for Anyone in Sandy's Way". This includes individuals who may be facing loss or devastation, as well as their loved ones who are worried about their safety and well-being.

Why is it important to send prayers and well wishes during a natural disaster?

Sending prayers and well wishes during a natural disaster can provide comfort and strength to those who are facing difficult circumstances. It can also bring a sense of unity and support to those who may feel alone or scared during such an event.

How can I access "Prayers for Anyone in Sandy's Way"?

"Prayers for Anyone in Sandy's Way" can be accessed through various platforms such as social media, online forums, and through word of mouth. You can also create your own personal prayer and share it with those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DuenFounnyHok
  • Sandi Metzer