• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Way to Train on New Products

In summary, "Fun Way to Train on New Products" is a training program that aims to make learning about new products enjoyable and interactive. It is open to all employees and can be tailored to different levels of expertise. The program has various benefits, including increased engagement, retention of information, and boosted team morale. To implement it in a company, one can discuss it with their team or HR department and reach out to the creators for guidance. While there may be costs associated with the program, the long-term benefits for the workforce may outweigh them.
kreaser
Gold Member
does anyone have a creative way they are working with their teams on learning the new products? some fun and different way to train on them?
thanks

Here's a game that was posted on director success. I also have a jeopardy file in excel but wasn't able to post it. Ck the files here and see if you can find it. If not, it's also posted on director success or I can e-mail it to you if you'd like.

Attachments

• Cheferdy Fall-Winter 2011.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 506
flemings99 said:
Here's a game that was posted on director success. I also have a jeopardy file in excel but wasn't able to post it. Ck the files here and see if you can find it. If not, it's also posted on director success or I can e-mail it to you if you'd like.

You can put the Excel file into .zip file, and then upload it.

Thanks Nora. Somehow I figured out how to zip. It's a miracle! LOL.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Jeopardy Fall2011.zip
    61.1 KB · Views: 445
for asking! I have found that hosting a "mystery box" party is a fun and interactive way to introduce new products to my team. I fill a box with a variety of new products and have my team take turns blindly choosing an item and then coming up with creative ways to use it in a recipe. We also have a friendly competition to see who can come up with the most unique and delicious dish using the mystery product. It's a great way to get everyone involved and excited about the new products!

What is "Fun Way to Train on New Products"?

"Fun Way to Train on New Products" is a training program designed to make learning about new products engaging and enjoyable. It aims to make training sessions more interactive and memorable through fun activities and games.

Who can participate in the "Fun Way to Train on New Products" program?

The "Fun Way to Train on New Products" program is open to all employees who need to learn about new products. It can be tailored to suit different levels of expertise and can be used for individual or group training sessions.

What are the benefits of using the "Fun Way to Train on New Products" program?

The "Fun Way to Train on New Products" program has several benefits, such as making training sessions more engaging and interactive, increasing retention of information, and boosting team morale. It also promotes a positive learning environment and can help employees feel more confident about using new products.

How can I implement the "Fun Way to Train on New Products" program in my company?

To implement the "Fun Way to Train on New Products" program in your company, you can start by discussing it with your team or HR department. You can also reach out to the creators of the program for more information and guidance on how to incorporate it into your training sessions.

Are there any costs associated with the "Fun Way to Train on New Products" program?

Yes, there may be costs associated with the "Fun Way to Train on New Products" program, such as purchasing materials or hiring a trainer. However, the benefits of the program may outweigh the costs in the long run, as it can lead to a more knowledgeable and engaged workforce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu