• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potato / Soup Bar & Cookie Shows

In summary, the conversation was about winter cooking ideas and recipes, specifically for quick and hot dinners and cookie exchanges. Some suggestions included chicken and vegetable stir-fry with the Stir-Fry Skillet, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, using cake mix for different cookie variations, and using the cookie press for beautiful and delicious cookies. Other tips included using the Smashed Potato soup recipe for a Potato Soup Bar and making a double batch of the Chicken Lemon Rice soup for a Greek-themed Christmas party.
chefkeri
Hi everyone,
Happy "soon to be" thanksgiving!

I am trying to stir up winter interest and am looking for sheets w/ demo ideas, instructions, recipes about doing quick, hot dinner ideas.:D

Also, cookie exchanges. Someone told me about taking cake mix; leaving out some ingredients (????); dividing it and making up to 4 different cookie making stations. Using the ball/thumb press ideas.:confused:

Anything that you have would really help! THANKS SO MUCH!

In the winter I love to make the Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup from the Soups, Stews and Chilis Recipe Card Collection - it is awesome, fast and shows lots of products!!
Sharon

How about a Potato Soup Bar? Use the Smashed Potato soup recipe in the It's Good for you Cookbook. Set up your "bar" with toppings like shredded cheese, sliced green onions, crispy bacon crumbles.

The recipe is fast and delicious!

The Chicken Lemon Rice soup from It's Good For You is delish, and a good January recipe because:
  • It shows cookware
  • Soup is a good cold weather recipe
  • It's healthy, and many hosts look for light recipes after the holidays
  • You can tie it in to a "Soup"-er Bowl theme show
  • If you have a hot plate, you don't need to be in the kitchen to make it
  • It shows a decent number of tools

When I make it for dinner at home, I serve it with a green salad and some warmed whole-wheat pita bread. I'm making a double batch for my cluster Christmas party this Friday. We're having a Greek theme with that soup, a variation on a cheesy bread (a cluster-mate is replacing mozzarella with feta) and homemade baklava.

Hi there!

Happy almost Thanksgiving to you too! Winter is definitely the time for hot and comforting dinners, and I have some great demo ideas and recipes to share with you. For a quick and easy dinner, I love making chicken and vegetable stir-fry with our fantastic Stir-Fry Skillet. It's a crowd-pleaser and can be customized with any veggies you have on hand. Another favorite of mine is our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff - it's perfect for those busy winter evenings and the slow cooker does all the work for you.

As for cookie exchanges, that's such a fun holiday tradition! I've also heard of using cake mix for different cookie variations. For example, you can make chocolate chip cookies with chocolate cake mix, or snickerdoodles with vanilla cake mix. You can also add in different mix-ins like nuts or candies to make each batch unique. And of course, our cookie press is a must-have for beautiful and delicious cookies.

I hope these ideas help and please let me know if you need any more inspiration. Happy cooking and happy holidays!

What is a Potato/Soup Bar & Cookie Show?

A Potato/Soup Bar & Cookie Show is a type of cooking demonstration and party where the host invites their friends and family to learn about and sample various potato and soup recipes as well as enjoy freshly baked cookies.

How do I host a Potato/Soup Bar & Cookie Show?

To host a Potato/Soup Bar & Cookie Show, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. The consultant will help you plan the menu, invite guests, and provide all the necessary tools and ingredients for the show.

What types of potato and soup recipes will be featured?

The recipes featured at a Potato/Soup Bar & Cookie Show will vary depending on the consultant and season. Some popular options include loaded baked potato soup, cheesy potato casserole, and creamy chicken and vegetable soup.

Do I need to purchase anything at the show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at a Potato/Soup Bar & Cookie Show. However, if you do choose to purchase Pampered Chef products, your consultant will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

Can I customize the menu for my show?

Yes, the menu for a Potato/Soup Bar & Cookie Show can be customized to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Your consultant will work with you to create a menu that meets your needs and tastes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies