• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PoPampered Cheforn & Recruiting: Catchy Phrases Wanted!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can visit their website and purchase a starter kit. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and build your own team. Some catchy phrases for recruiting include "Join the cooking revolution with Pampered Chef" and "Be your own boss with Pampered Chef". Hosting a Pampered Chef party is also a great way to recruit new consultants.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has a catchy phrase they put on their popcorn wrappers to go along with recruiting information.

I've only come up with " Pop this & the dvd in and watch how TPC can change your life." To me that seems boring...just want something that sounds cute/catchy, etc.

THANK YOU!

When I have a prospective recruit come to one of our cluster meetings, I give her the DVD with popcorn and a stick of gum with a note that says something about "Thanks for popping in and visiting with us, pop this in the DVD player and enjoy the video...I hope you "stick" around"

OOh I like the idea of popcorn with the DVD.

"Pop this & the DVD in. Watch how The Pampered Chef, like the flavors of popcorn, has endless possibilities."

Gourmet Popcorn Flavors - Popcorn Palace

(I got my inspiration from this site that came up. Check it out- it's located at Navy Pier in Chicago!! ) small world.

great ideas, thanks!!!

Related to PoPampered Cheforn & Recruiting: Catchy Phrases Wanted!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Our mission is to help people create delicious and easy meals at home.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" button. From there, you can sign up and purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started with your business.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and build your own team. You will also have access to training and support from our experienced team to help you succeed.

What are some catchy phrases to use for recruiting?

Some catchy phrases you can use for recruiting include "Join the cooking revolution with Pampered Chef", "Make money while making meals", and "Be your own boss with Pampered Chef".

Can I host a Pampered Chef party to recruit new consultants?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to introduce your friends and family to our products and business opportunity. You can also offer your guests a special incentive for joining your team during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stefani2
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies