• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plus-Size PJs: 50% Off at Woman Within®!

In summary, Woman Within® offers a wide range of sizes for their Plus-Size PJs, from 1X-5X, with petite and tall sizes also available. The PJs are made from comfortable and soft materials such as cotton, flannel, and jersey. They come in a variety of styles, including long sleeve, short sleeve, and tank top options, with different pant lengths available. All of the Plus-Size PJs are machine washable for easy care, and if they do not fit, they can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of purchase.
sklay723
Gold Member
I needed to order plus-size PJ's for my MIL for Christmas, and this is the code I came across for Plus Size Clothing at Woman Within® -- half price off the highest price item on your order! Pretty nifty. Code is: WW27089

Anyone else have some useful codes to use online for after-Thanksgiving savings?

I don't have any good codes, but as a Plus Size woman myself, you may want to order a size larger for the PJs. Nothing is more uncomfortable on us "big women" that tight PJs (or underwear!)!

I go to Yahoo and type in coupon codes for ______ and I can usually get a coupon code for whatever I am looking for.

I also love http://www.couponcabin.com which has a lot of codes too

I caut a code fwum a fewwow wokew wunce, but I nevew caut a code onwine. Dwink pwenty of wiquids and take awpwin.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I caut a code fwum a fewwow wokew wunce, but I nevew caut a code onwine. Dwink pwenty of wiquids and take awpwin.

Sounds like you still got it, KG!:p

pcchefjane said:
I don't have any good codes, but as a Plus Size woman myself, you may want to order a size larger for the PJs. Nothing is more uncomfortable on us "big women" that tight PJs (or underwear!)!

I definitely ordered one size bigger...I feel the same way about my own PJ's. Always more comfy if they're a bit baggy. I appreciate your advice. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I should have figured that KG would come up with a witty remark on my post! Yay! I feel honored. :D

Related to Plus-Size PJs: 50% Off at Woman Within®!

What sizes are available for the Plus-Size PJs at Woman Within®?

Woman Within® offers a wide range of sizes for their Plus-Size PJs, from 1X-5X. They also have petite and tall sizes available.

What materials are the Plus-Size PJs made from?

The Plus-Size PJs at Woman Within® are made from a variety of comfortable and soft materials, such as cotton, flannel, and jersey.

Do the Plus-Size PJs come in different styles?

Yes, Woman Within® offers a variety of styles for their Plus-Size PJs, including long sleeve, short sleeve, and tank top options. They also have different pant lengths available.

Are the Plus-Size PJs machine washable?

Yes, all of the Plus-Size PJs at Woman Within® are machine washable for easy care and maintenance.

Can I return or exchange the Plus-Size PJs if they don't fit?

Yes, Woman Within® has a hassle-free return and exchange policy. If the Plus-Size PJs do not fit, you can return or exchange them within 60 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3