• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal What Could Be Causing My Puppy to Vomit and How Can I Help?

In summary, My dog has vomited 4 times today. I have made an appointment for 3:30 this afternoon with the vet. He is a 9 1/2 year old Golden Retriever. I'm of course very worried about him. If you could say a quick prayer for him/me I would really appreciate it:)! I am so depressed - to say the least. I lost my 18 year old cat 4 years ago, which feels like yesterday still. I just don't want to go through this again:(!! I'm going to miss him so much!
pampchefrhondab
My dog has vomited 4 times today. I have made an appointment for 3:30 this afternoon with the vet. He is a 9 1/2 year old Golden Retriever. I'm of course very worried about him.

I've already had a bad week and just found my self bawling this morning about it!

If you could say a quick prayer for him/me I would really appreciate it:)!

Thank you,

Prayers said.

Sending prayers your way.

Sending prayers and GOOD THOUGHTS your way!!!

Thank you so much for your prayers!

I'm sorry to say we did not get good news at the vet. His heart murmur has gotten worse, which we have put him on medicine for now. The worst is his kidneys are failing and he probably has cancer somewhere internally. He probably doesn't have long, but we are trying some medication and special food to help him. He did like the new food and is keeping it down so I am so thankful for that.

We now have to start thinking about final plans - will we bury him, have him cremated (sp?), etc.

I am so depressed - to say the least. I lost my 18 year old cat 4 years ago, which feels like yesterday still. I just don't want to go through this again:(!! I'm going to miss him so much!

Every time I face this situation with my pets, I often wonder why we choose to surround ourselves with creatures that have such temporary life spans. Yet, with all the comfort, joy and just plain fun they provide, I cannot imagine not having a four-legged friend in my life. (Or as in Ann's case, winged friends.)My first two Scottish Terriers were both once-in-a-lifetime pets, and when it came time, I had them both cremated. (They died about one year apart, Dugan from old age and Breacan from a broken heart because he missed his buddy as much I did.) Their ashes are right here with me, and each time I glance at their little containers, a warm memory of an episode from their time with me comes to me. They'll go wherever I go.

I feel your pain. I too had to put my cat of 18 years down 2 years ago and my other cat of 12 years last year. My mom who was very attached to them said she would never get another animal and now she has 2 puppies. Like KG said why do we this knowing that they have a shorter life span. We have a special place in our hearts for animals that's why it hurts so much to make these decision for our furry friends. By the way my cats were cremated and I like to talk to them every now and then.

I so know what you are going through right now. We got the news of kidney failure in my 10 year old yorkie on Monday and I've been a wreck since. The vet didn't seem very optimistic. I'm sorry to hear that he's so sick. It's heartwrenching to think that you need to put them down so young. ((((hugs))))

Prayers to you and your family, I understand your sadness and feelings.

Thank you so much for understanding. Rose, I'm so sorry you are going through this too!

My prayers to your family. This is very hard to go thru his strength will keep you strong.

1. How can I request prayers for my sick puppy?

If you have a puppy in need of prayers, you can reach out to your friends and family through social media, email, or phone calls. You can also ask your local community or church for prayers.

2. Can I request prayers from the Pampered Chef community for my puppy?

Yes, the Pampered Chef community is always willing to support and pray for our consultants and their loved ones, including pets. You can reach out to your team leader or fellow consultants to request prayers for your puppy.

3. Is there a specific prayer or prayer group for sick puppies?

There are many online prayer groups and communities specifically for pets, including puppies. You can also reach out to your local church or animal shelter for prayer support.

4. Can I request a prayer for my puppy during a Pampered Chef event?

Absolutely. During a Pampered Chef event, you can share your prayer request with the attendees and ask for their support and prayers for your puppy.

5. How can I thank the Pampered Chef community for their prayers for my puppy?

You can thank the Pampered Chef community for their prayers by sharing updates on your puppy's health and recovery. You can also express your gratitude through a post on social media or a personal thank-you message to those who prayed for your puppy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies