• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help With First Show Theme

In summary, popular themes for a first Pampered Chef show include "Quick and Easy Weeknight Meals," "Healthy Eating Made Simple," "Entertaining with Ease," "Dinner Party Delights," and "Backyard BBQ Bonanza." When choosing a theme, consider your audience, their food preferences, and the season or upcoming holidays. You can also customize the theme to fit your preferences and incorporate personal touches and decorations. Don't worry if you're not confident in your cooking skills - Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking easier for everyone. Resources such as theme-specific recipes, planning guides, and marketing materials are available to help you plan your first show, and your consultant can provide personalized support and guidance.
strasfamily
Help! My first show wants to have a theme of quick cooking without heating up the house since it is starting to get hot here in Arizona. I am limited to what I can make because I only have the starter kit. What recipe can I do with just the items in the starter kit that won't require using the oven or stove?

salads, or premaking something that requires baking like crusts, or desserts then do the rest (toppings) as the demo maybe?

Or you could premake everything, take it to the hosts house then do the potato demo- which shows off a dozen tools or so. I started out doing that demo at my shows (premade everything) and while they ate I did the potato or cucumber demo to talk about my tools.

Where do I find the potato demo?

You could demo the clubhouse chicken squares, but just bake your crescent roll dough on the pizza stone in advance and cut up most of your toppings (save a little for the demo).

Jeanie Gay

Chicken Caesar Salad PizzaWe talked about this last night at our monthly meeting. The Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza was by far the most popular idea. You can bake the crust and take it with you. I don't think you need any special products to make it with either, if you do you can alway emprovise! And it was deliciuos!!!

I'm sorry to be so dense, but I am brand new. Where can I find these recipes and the potato demo?

strasfamily said:
I'm sorry to be so dense, but I am brand new. Where can I find these recipes and the potato demo?

Here you go. Whenever you need to find something just try the files section of the chefsuccess home page.

Attachments

• potato demo.doc
    26 KB · Views: 473

What are some popular themes for a first Pampered Chef show?

Some popular themes for a first Pampered Chef show include "Quick and Easy Weeknight Meals," "Healthy Eating Made Simple," "Entertaining with Ease," "Dinner Party Delights," and "Backyard BBQ Bonanza."

How do I choose the right theme for my first show?

When choosing a theme for your first Pampered Chef show, consider your audience and what type of food they enjoy. You can also choose a theme based on the season or upcoming holidays. Additionally, think about what type of recipes you feel most comfortable demonstrating.

Can I customize the theme to fit my preferences?

Yes, you can customize the theme to fit your preferences. You can choose which recipes to feature and also incorporate any personal touches or decorations that align with the theme.

What if I am not confident in my cooking skills?

Don't worry - Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for everyone, regardless of skill level. Your consultant can provide tips and tricks to help you feel more confident in the kitchen.

Are there any resources available to help me plan my first show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you plan your first show, including theme-specific recipes, planning guides, and marketing materials. Your consultant can also provide personalized support and guidance throughout the planning process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies