• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Bake a Microwave Lava Cake in a Conventional Oven?

In summary, for a party tonight, some quick and easy recipes that are perfect include mini quiches, fruit skewers, taco cups, and caprese bites. If you're short on time, using pre-made mixes and seasonings is a great option. To make your party food more attractive and presentable, we recommend using versatile kitchen tools and decorative serving dishes. Some must-have items for a party tonight include a variety of dips, finger foods, and desserts, as well as providing options for those with dietary restrictions. As a general rule, plan for 5-6 appetizers per person for a cocktail party and 3-4 appetizers per person for a dinner party. It's always better to have more food than not
KCPChef
OK- My hosts microwave is 12 x 12 x 8 so I think I can still make the lava cake in the microwave without the DCB lid- but JUST in case- can you put it in the oven? And how long do you cook it? Has anyone tried this? Just curious! Trying to be prepared with a backup. Typically I would have just rearranged it but she just told me at midnight last night that it was smaller then she thought! Thank you!!!

It will take 40-60 minutes in a regular oven at 350.

fyi - you need a microwave that's at least 13" x 13" x 7" and a minimum of 1,000 watts.

1. What are some quick and easy recipes I can make for my party tonight?

Some quick and easy recipes that are perfect for a party tonight include mini quiches, fruit skewers, taco cups, and caprese bites. These recipes can be made ahead of time and are sure to impress your guests.

2. I need to make a dish for my party tonight, but I'm short on time. What can I do?

If you're short on time, we recommend using some of our pre-made mixes and seasonings. These can be easily incorporated into dishes such as dips, pasta salads, and casseroles. They're also great for adding a burst of flavor to any dish.

3. How can I make my party food look more attractive and presentable?

Presentation is key when it comes to party food. We suggest using our versatile kitchen tools, such as our mandoline slicer and spiralizer, to create beautiful and unique food displays. You can also use our decorative serving dishes and platters to make your dishes stand out.

4. I want to make sure my guests have a variety of options. What are some must-have items for a party tonight?

Some must-have items for a party tonight include a variety of dips and spreads, finger foods, and desserts. You can also consider offering a mix of hot and cold dishes to cater to different preferences. Don't forget to provide options for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian dishes.

5. I'm not sure how much food to prepare for my party tonight. Can you provide some guidance?

As a general rule, plan for 5-6 appetizers per person for a cocktail party and 3-4 appetizers per person for a dinner party. It's always better to have more food than not enough. You can also ask your guests to RSVP and indicate if they have any dietary restrictions to help with your planning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • chefnene
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
Replies