• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Microwave the Cheesy Bacon Dip

In summary, the Cheesy Bacon Dip can be microwaved for a quick and easy warm appetizer. The recommended microwave time is 2-3 minutes, or until the dip is heated through and the cheese is melted. It is recommended to cover the dip with a microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap to prevent splattering. Different types of shredded cheese, such as cheddar or mozzarella, can be used for the dip. Additional ingredients, such as diced jalapenos or green onions, can also be added before microwaving to customize the dip.
sburnside
Gold Member
I have an upcoming show without an oven, just a microwave. For the cheesy bacon dip, it says to bake it 12-15 minutes until it's done all the way through. Could I microwave this? Has anyone tried it?

MMMMMM....cheesy bacon dip sounds yummy! Where did you find that recipe?

I would venture to guess that it would work fine in the microwave. One of my signature show recipes is the Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip from the All The Best Cookbook, and the recipe calls for baking it in the small oval baker for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sometimes I'll put it in the micro for up to 10 minutes, depending on the microwave, and check on it. Works perfectly, and I always point out that the small oval baker can be used in the oven, micro, or toaster oven.

HTH!

sburnside - I haven't nuked it but I have made it - yummy! I do however nuke the hot broccoli dip and it comes out fine, so I say go for it.

AZPampered Chef - I've attached the recipe for you.

Attachments

• Cheesy Bacon Dip.doc
    16.8 KB · Views: 301

Can I Microwave the Cheesy Bacon Dip?

Yes, the Cheesy Bacon Dip can be microwaved for a quick and easy warm appetizer.

What is the recommended microwave time for the Cheesy Bacon Dip?

The recommended microwave time for the Cheesy Bacon Dip is 2-3 minutes, or until the dip is heated through and the cheese is melted.

Do I need to cover the dip when microwaving?

Yes, it is recommended to cover the dip with a microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap to prevent splattering.

Can I use a different type of cheese for the Cheesy Bacon Dip?

Yes, you can use a different type of shredded cheese, such as cheddar or mozzarella, for the Cheesy Bacon Dip.

Can I add additional ingredients to the Cheesy Bacon Dip before microwaving?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients, such as diced jalapenos or green onions, to customize the Cheesy Bacon Dip to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies