• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Achieving Early Success Impact Team Confidence and Performance?

In summary, NikkeD was promoted to director and is feeling a little anxious about maintaining minimums. However, her team is doing well and she is excited for the future.
nikked
Gold Member
Just had to share! I was really nervous taking my promotion, worried that I wouldn't be able to maintain the minimums required. But my team is totally rocking!

Since I left my "probation" period (month of October), as well as in August, we have made the minimums each month, this month with 9 days and many more shows to be submitted to spare! I'll be sending out an email to my team, but I am just really stoked that things have come together so well for my team so far!

Thanks for letting me "toot" my own horn!!

Last edited:
OMG, after reading the thread I was reading earlier the title of this one really threw me, lololol.

Congratulations! That is terrific!!! Keep it up!!!

Great Job!!
You Rock :)

jdavis said:
OMG, after reading the thread I was reading earlier the title of this one really threw me, lololol.
I thought the same thing and started laughing out loud to myself in my empty kitchen.

Seriously, though, that's awesome NikkeD!! I was worried about the same thing when I promoted to director, so I know what you mean. Way to go! It only gets easier and less stressful as time goes on. :D

:D Great Job Nikki! I can't wait to stress over that! Congrats on earning MORE NEW SPRING PRODUCTS!! Keep it UP!:D

Congratulations!

Thanks y'all!I'm off to bed...I seem to have managed to catch a cold (or did it catch me?), after having the stomach flu over the weekend...YUCK!

Thanks for all the well-wishers...I purposely tried to make the headline a little funny to give us all a giggle tonight.

"See" you tomorrow!

Well you certainly accomplished that, lol.

I was so distracted by laughing that I forgot to tell you

Congratulations. Great work.

same here!!
pamperedbecky said:
I thought the same thing and started laughing out loud to myself in my empty kitchen.

Seriously, though, that's awesome NikkeD!! I was worried about the same thing when I promoted to director, so I know what you mean. Way to go! It only gets easier and less stressful as time goes on. :D

CONGRATS TOO!!!

Oh Guys, Thank you for the laughing out loud- hope I didn't wake the kids moment!!!! What a great way to begin my day. I'm still chuckling.... Everytime I think "toot my horn" today I'm going to laugh -the kids will ask why and they'll just give me THAT LOOK! Oh its going to be a laughing day I'm sure.

Last edited:
Oh Yeah, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

wow - great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so inspiring! WAY TO GO!!!

Thanks!!
nikked said:
Just had to share! I was really nervous taking my promotion, worried that I wouldn't be able to maintain the minimums required. But my team is totally rocking!

I am very close to promoting and I too have the same fears - can I carry my team if need be?? I guess I will worry about that hurdle when I get there....:p Thanks for the inspiring words...

CONGRATS and all that coll stuff...

1. What is "Please Excuse Me While I Toot!"?

"Please Excuse Me While I Toot!" is a cookbook featuring delicious and easy-to-make recipes that use Pampered Chef's stoneware and kitchen tools.

2. Are the recipes in "Please Excuse Me While I Toot!" healthy?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Please Excuse Me While I Toot!" are healthy and use fresh, whole ingredients. However, there are also indulgent and decadent recipes for special occasions.

3. Can I use regular cookware instead of Pampered Chef's stoneware?

While the recipes in "Please Excuse Me While I Toot!" were developed with Pampered Chef's stoneware in mind, you can still use regular cookware to make the dishes. However, the results may vary.

4. Does "Please Excuse Me While I Toot!" include vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, "Please Excuse Me While I Toot!" includes a variety of recipes for all dietary preferences, including vegetarian and vegan options. Each recipe also includes substitution suggestions for dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase "Please Excuse Me While I Toot!" at a discounted price as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants can purchase "Please Excuse Me While I Toot!" at a discounted price as a part of their consultant benefits. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • pamperedlinda