• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Balance Team Tasks for a Jack & Jill Amazing Race with Food Challenges?

In summary, the host chose the jerk chicken nachos and the 3 cheese garden pizza. The teams have to do the same recipe, but with different steps.Whoever does it faster wins.
lisabushey
I have a jack and jill party tonight and we are doing the amazing race (or battle of the sexes-I think they're the same thing)and the host chose the jerk chicken nachos and the 3 cheese garden pizza. How and the heck can i do this and make the steps even for both teams? Any suggestions?

Sorry I can't help much. I've done one show in the style of Battle of the Sexes, but I asked the host to only choose one recipe. I'm not sure how you would make it even if they are making different recipes. :confused:

I have never done one of these - but what about having Team A go first and time them with the clock timer and then have team B go and which ever team does it faster wins - I would put the pizza in first so its cooking while the nachos are being put together - this way if you are using any of the same products they can be rinsed etc - Hope it works out for you!!

Write out the instructions for each recipe on a small slip of paper, one step per slip. Sometimes add in there they need to say something, like 3 uses for the food chopper. If there is a tool common to both recipes, tell them they need to steal it from the other team. Put the slips in an envelope. Assign one person from each team to open the envelope and read the instructions.Make sure you have an equal number of envelopes for the teams, so it is fair. First team done wins!Robin

I've done a few of these shows. I set with the hostess and some of the PC cookbooks and select recipes that have roughly the same prep time. The ones I like best are the ones where the base is made ahead of time. Like the choclate chip sensation or, um, the names escape me now, but some with the croissant crust or the brownie on the round stone. Then I break them into the same # of steps, using fillers like suggested before. :) Good luck - these shows have always been my biggest and most fun!!

1. What is a Jack & Jill Amazing Race?

A Jack & Jill Amazing Race is a fun and interactive event where teams compete in challenges and tasks in different locations to reach the finish line. It is based on the popular TV show "The Amazing Race".

2. How do I plan a Jack & Jill Amazing Race?

To plan a Jack & Jill Amazing Race, you will need to choose a location, create challenges and tasks, and gather supplies and prizes. You can also hire a professional event planner or use a template for guidance.

3. How do I make Jerk Chicken Nachos and 3 Cheese Garden Pizza?

To make Jerk Chicken Nachos, you will need to marinate chicken with jerk seasoning, grill it, and then top it on tortilla chips with cheese, salsa, and other toppings. For 3 Cheese Garden Pizza, you will need to make or buy a pizza crust, top it with three different types of cheese, and add your favorite garden vegetables before baking it.

4. Can I customize the challenges and tasks for my Jack & Jill Amazing Race?

Yes, you can definitely customize the challenges and tasks to fit your theme, location, and participants. You can also make them more difficult or easier depending on the level of competition you want.

5. How can I ensure a successful Jack & Jill Amazing Race?

To ensure a successful Jack & Jill Amazing Race, make sure to plan ahead, communicate clearly with your teams, have all necessary supplies and prizes, and have a backup plan in case of any unforeseen circumstances. It's also important to have fun and keep the energy high throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back