• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pictures of New Products so Far (Since the Other Thread Is Long).

Is it weird I'd prefer Grissom? *grin*:blushing:I have a friend who is deathly allergic to latex. The night before her housewarming party, she blew up some ballons. That was the first time she ever KNEW she had this allergy. She had another flare-up when she went home and threw away everything that was latex, including underwear with elastic bands! She almost DIED!
Nah, they were worth the wait! I appreciate your hard work!

Kim, those are great, thanks! And, thanks to Ann for the pictures of the mini-cat. I like both - esp. the pics of different ways to use the products from the product room. So many ideas!! I'm so glad I pushed and got level 3 for SAT in Nov!

so the link still isn't working for me, and I tried looking it up under groups!!!
Help please!

jennjenn71706 said:
so the link still isn't working for me, and I tried looking it up under groups!!!
Help please!

Did you go to

Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing

then at the top go to groups and type in my user name with the underscore
chef_kimmo - it should come up

jennjenn71706 said:
Help please!

If you want and it still isn't working now, PM me and I will help you or give you my cell phone number to help it work

finally it worked, just for some reason the first 2 times i tried it didnt....odd...probably user error.

oh my gosh, that was the best thing ever!!! I can't wait to see all the new products up close and personal.

Hugs to ALL who submitted pictures!!! To those that could not make it (pity party in session), we feel just about like we were there, without the friendships, excitement and great workshops. Thank you so much.

Awesome pictures! Thanks, it was fun to view them as a slide show.

Thanks you so much!! I am so excited to get my new products!! I got to see what the $1500 level got, so that was awesome!!

Thanks! Unbelievably cool!

<h2>1. What new products are included in the pictures?</h2><p>The pictures showcase a variety of new products such as new cookware sets, baking tools, and kitchen accessories.</p><h2>2. Are these new products available for purchase now?</h2><p>Some of the new products may already be available for purchase, while others may have just been announced and will be released in the near future. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for availability.</p><h2>3. Can I find these new products in local stores?</h2><p>No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or the official website.</p><h2>4. How can I learn more about these new products?</h2><p>You can learn more about these new products by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting your consultant for more information. You can also visit the official website for product descriptions and demonstrations.</p><h2>5. Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?</h2><p>There may be special deals or promotions for these new products. Check with your consultant or the official website for any current offers. Also, be sure to ask your consultant about any hostess rewards or discounts for hosting a party featuring these new products.</p>

1. What new products are included in the pictures?

The pictures showcase a variety of new products such as new cookware sets, baking tools, and kitchen accessories.

2. Are these new products available for purchase now?

Some of the new products may already be available for purchase, while others may have just been announced and will be released in the near future. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for availability.

3. Can I find these new products in local stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or the official website.

4. How can I learn more about these new products?

You can learn more about these new products by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting your consultant for more information. You can also visit the official website for product descriptions and demonstrations.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?

There may be special deals or promotions for these new products. Check with your consultant or the official website for any current offers. Also, be sure to ask your consultant about any hostess rewards or discounts for hosting a party featuring these new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies