• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pictures of New Products so Far (Since the Other Thread Is Long).

Is it weird I'd prefer Grissom? *grin*:blushing:I have a friend who is deathly allergic to latex. The night before her housewarming party, she blew up some ballons. That was the first time she ever KNEW she had this allergy. She had another flare-up when she went home and threw away everything that was latex, including underwear with elastic bands! She almost DIED!
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Here you guys go for anyone who wants a quick look!

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread and keep the pics coming

~

WOW! My sister consultant told me about the HWC products last night but it is sooooooooooooooo different to see a picture of them! They are awesome!!

for some reason i cannot see the pics. will you try to post again or email them to me at [email protected]?
thanks!

Wow I WANT THEM ALL!!!! They all look great! Thank you for sharing!

:love: Those gloves!!!
Thanks for this thread, I went on the other, and it just got out of hand!

I want more pictures!! Anyone else have any?

Those gloves are a riot!! How cute would the bowls be at Easter and all spring!! I love the scrubbing thing too!!! Anyone have a picture of the colandar set???

REally love all the Pink HWC things this year! I can't wait for May or Sept-Oct to sell them!

cute!!

thanks for posting, Janet!!!

More Pictures Please!!!!!
Schel

That's all I have from the other thread...hopefully more will come in later... :(

Did anyone notice that the sellathon list was in the picture up top to the left? Too bad we couldn't get a better view!!!

chefallison53 said:
Did anyone notice that the sellathon list was in the picture up top to the left? Too bad we couldn't get a better view!!!
LOL - where's CSI when you need 'em?

Oh I love the HWC items & the new colored knives. I can't wait!

Chef Endora said:
Oh I love the HWC items & the new colored knives. I can't wait!

I like the measuring cups, but when you are allergic to latex the gloves don't do much for you except cause a bad rash and breathing difficulties.... :cry:

...hmm...but maybe they are really rubber and not latex?????

janetupnorth said:
...hmm...but maybe they are really rubber and not latex?????

I would think they are plastic Janet, or let's hope so. There are so many people that are allergic to latex.

Last edited:
Re: the new gloves...latex is rubber.
Safety and Health Topics: Latex AllergyPerhaps you're hoping it is one of the artificial rubber- like products? :) Latex allergin free? Sure hope so!Allergically yours,

ChefBeckyD said:

Surely someone on here has the ability to zoom in and capture the words!!!! HAHA!! I would love to be a CSI!:D

I LOVE the HWC products, except, I would never use the gloves. Are they suppose to be like an oven mitt? Or for washing dishes b/c my dishwasher does that now, thank goodness! I am assuming they are for dishes.

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:

Nick and Warrick would totally be able to read that (and look cute while doing it I might add :love:)!!

redsoxgirl said:
Nick and Warrick would totally be able to read that (and look cute while doing it I might add :love:)!!

Horacio would put his sunglass on and say something about let's get cooking!:D :chef:

jrstephens said:
Horacio would put his sunglass on and say something about let's get cooking!:D :chef:

Ugh - I can't stand that guy. I hate how he's always playing with his sunglasses! I just wanna smack them off his head! :cool: :eek:

Oh wait - this thread was supposed to be pictures of new stuff wasn't it? :D

redsoxgirl said:
Ugh - I can't stand that guy. I hate how he's always playing with his sunglasses! I just wanna smack them off his head! :cool: :eek:

Oh wait - this thread was supposed to be pictures of new stuff wasn't it? :D
Can you say....HIJACK?!?!?!?!? LOL!!!!

CookingwithMary said:
Safety and Health Topics: Latex Allergy

Perhaps you're hoping it is one of the artificial rubber- like products? :) Latex allergin free? Sure hope so!

Allergically yours,

I, too, have trouble with latex. Not planning on getting and using the gloves. The last thing I need is for my hands to get red and swell up at a show!!

pcchris said:
Can you say....HIJACK?!?!?!?!? LOL!!!!

Send Nick to arrest us...HAHAHAHA!!!!:D

jrstephens said:
Send Nick to arrest us...HAHAHAHA!!!!:D

Is it weird I'd prefer Grissom? *grin*:blushing:

I have a friend who is deathly allergic to latex. The night before her housewarming party, she blew up some ballons. That was the first time she ever KNEW she had this allergy. She had another flare-up when she went home and threw away everything that was latex, including underwear with elastic bands! She almost DIED!

When I got my first gloves for food prep I made SURE they were latex-free because if I ever had a show or made food to take in to work, I'd want her to be able to eat it!

Maybe they are silicone "ove-gloves." One of my customers asked if we had those ...

chefallison53 said:

OK - all I can read of that list is: Hold and submit 2 qualified cooking (?) shows and earn the following products. It lists 3 products but I can't make them out. I will go and look at the list of the new products and see if I can't figure it out.

I told my husband he said he wants Calleigh!
Hee Hee Hee!
I'd prefer Danny from CSI NY!
Schel

Oh where are the rest of the pictures?? I want them NOW! (stomping up and down like a little kid):(!!!

We'll see pics on Monday when the special edition CS is online but I agree, I want more pictures NOW! Maybe we will get lucky and someone will post some today after general session is over - hopefully they are spending an extra day or some time in Cincy and not going straight home!

pampchefrhondab said:
Oh where are the rest of the pictures?? I want them NOW! (stomping up and down like a little kid):(!!!
I'm stomping up and down with ya!

I keep telling myself "It's only 2 more days til you see it all", in hopes that it will make me more patient....but it's not working very well!:rolleyes: :eek:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:
I WANNA SEE THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

love the pink bowls but storage....

redsoxgirl said:
Ugh - I can't stand that guy. I hate how he's always playing with his sunglasses! I just wanna smack them off his head!

I think it is always hilarious how he goes inside of dark houses and can find evidence in a dark room with his sunglasses on! So unbelievable!

so does anyone know the product numbers for the new products? If I remember right that when new products were announced at conference that they could look them up using the product numbers or something like that.

JoLynn

Cindycooks said:
We'll see pics on Monday when the special edition Chef Success is online but I agree, I want more pictures NOW! Maybe we will get lucky and someone will post some today after general session is over - hopefully they are spending an extra day or some time in Cincy and not going straight home!
I can't wait to see it! I'll be on here as soon as my hubby walks out the door for work, downloading it! It will be 8:30 Chicago time when it's 6:30 my time so hopefully it will be up!;)

Cindycooks said:
We'll see pics on Monday when the special edition Chef Success is online but I agree, I want more pictures NOW! Maybe we will get lucky and someone will post some today after general session is over - hopefully they are spending an extra day or some time in Cincy and not going straight home!

Special edition Chef Success?? Here I thought we were pretty special already:)

Robin

CookingwithMary said:
Safety and Health Topics: Latex Allergy

Perhaps you're hoping it is one of the artificial rubber- like products? :) Latex allergin free? Sure hope so!

Allergically yours,

Yes, that's what I was thinking - artificial like polyurethane or something...

Can someone try and figure out the ???code??? to the Special Edition Consultant News - just like we can bring up the regular CN a few days before it is posted. I tried but it didn't work for me but most of you out there are much smarter than me.

:chef:

Ok, I've blown up the Sell-A-Thon page, but can't really make them out.

The first one, I think, says Season's Best Collection, but I could be wrong. Still working on the other two.

Teresa, I've been trying to break the code too, to no avail! I figure it has to be *uploaded* (right, TKG), but locked until Monday, when we can then *download* it. If anyone Code Breakers are out there, please let us know. I know we only have about 36 hours left, but they're excrutiating!!! lol Thanks!

Tammy

I wanna know too.....:cry:

I'm a nurse & I'm supposed to have patients/patience:balloon:

Sorry, but I couldn't resist the pun:eek:

KG is probably otherwise occupied celebrating the Packer's big win.

We only can bring up the regular CN before it is posted for consultants because it is posted for directors at that time and they can link to it.

The special CN will not be posted until Monday.

A little more patience guys...it'll come soon!!!!

To add a note on the patience thing...I know it is tough, kind of like Christmas...but look at it this way. Knowing today vs. Monday, how will that impact my business? Better yet, how can that enhance my business?

Since the stuff isn't available until March 1st, not much! So, use that anxious energy of waiting and find an activity to improve your business TODAY. Use that enthusiasm and anticipation and get excited about TODAY and pick up that phone. Remember your excitement coming home from conference? Get that same excitement and sell!
Time spent trying to find a link today can be time organizing, planning, calling, selling...

Good luck guys!

janetupnorth said:
To add a note on the patience thing...I know it is tough, kind of like Christmas...but look at it this way. Knowing today vs. Monday, how will that impact my business? Better yet, how can that enhance my business?

Since the stuff isn't available until March 1st, not much! So, use that anxious energy of waiting and find an activity to improve your business TODAY. Use that enthusiasm and anticipation and get excited about TODAY and pick up that phone. Remember your excitement coming home from conference? Get that same excitement and sell!
Time spent trying to find a link today can be time organizing, planning, calling, selling...

Good luck guys!

Great advice!

Janet, you're just too practical!! lol No, that is good advice, but I AM like a kid at Christmas! Plus, a bit OCD! lol Give me a taste, and I want IT ALL!!! From the looks of posts on this board, sadly, I'm not alone! But, your words of wisdom is good advice. If only I could get my mind off the new spring products! Thanks!

RaggedyAunt said:
Janet, you're just too practical!! lol No, that is good advice, but I AM like a kid at Christmas! Plus, a bit OCD! lol Give me a taste, and I want IT ALL!!! From the looks of posts on this board, sadly, I'm not alone! But, your words of wisdom is good advice. If only I could get my mind off the new spring products! Thanks!

Hey, don't worry, the advice is as much for me as the rest of you! :D

Luckily I have 2 little kids keeping me VERY busy this weekend!

That's exactly what I did...I got on the phone!! I ended up getting a Wedding Shower March 2, Cooking shows for March 7 & 8, a March Catalog Show, a $100 Outlet order, and a $50 individual order. I'll bet I left 50 voice mail messages!! I just started calling past hosts that did shows in March 07 or later. I actually tried to book more in February but didn't get any bites. I still have shows so I should be able to pick up a few more February shows there. I started out this morning reading some of the posts...it got me motivated to make calls. All in all I think it was a very productive day!!:chef: I can't wait til Monday!!:D

BTW: Finally figured out how to make my own Avatar!! My Daughter Carrie on the left, me on the right.

Last edited:
<h2>1. What new products are included in the pictures?</h2><p>The pictures showcase a variety of new products such as new cookware sets, baking tools, and kitchen accessories.</p><h2>2. Are these new products available for purchase now?</h2><p>Some of the new products may already be available for purchase, while others may have just been announced and will be released in the near future. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for availability.</p><h2>3. Can I find these new products in local stores?</h2><p>No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or the official website.</p><h2>4. How can I learn more about these new products?</h2><p>You can learn more about these new products by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting your consultant for more information. You can also visit the official website for product descriptions and demonstrations.</p><h2>5. Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?</h2><p>There may be special deals or promotions for these new products. Check with your consultant or the official website for any current offers. Also, be sure to ask your consultant about any hostess rewards or discounts for hosting a party featuring these new products.</p>

1. What new products are included in the pictures?

The pictures showcase a variety of new products such as new cookware sets, baking tools, and kitchen accessories.

2. Are these new products available for purchase now?

Some of the new products may already be available for purchase, while others may have just been announced and will be released in the near future. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for availability.

3. Can I find these new products in local stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or the official website.

4. How can I learn more about these new products?

You can learn more about these new products by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting your consultant for more information. You can also visit the official website for product descriptions and demonstrations.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?

There may be special deals or promotions for these new products. Check with your consultant or the official website for any current offers. Also, be sure to ask your consultant about any hostess rewards or discounts for hosting a party featuring these new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies