• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Perry and Lochie Celebrate Their 30th Day Milestone?

In summary, "Perry & Lochie's Momentous 30th Day" is a special event within Pampered Chef celebrating the promotion of two consultants to higher ranks. The event is typically held on the 30th day after their promotions, and consultants can attend by RSVPing to the invitation sent by their upline. The event includes speeches, recognition, and networking opportunities, with a chance to purchase Pampered Chef products.
ChipLines
Gold Member
I am so excited. My "new" recruit's 30th day is today...and last night he qualified - actually overqualified by $2K and signed up his first recruit -- making him a Senior Consultant and making me a Team Leader. Oh this is so much fun! Congrats to Perry! Welcome Lochie -- my "Texas Chefs"...2000 miles away!
Love you! Chip in PA

ChipLines said:
I am so excited. My "new" recruit's 30th day is today...and last night he qualified - actually overqualified by $2K and signed up his first recruit -- making him a Senior Consultant and making me a Team Leader. Oh this is so much fun! Congrats to Perry! Welcome Lochie -- my "Texas Chefs"...2000 miles away!
Love you! Chip in PA

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

That's wonderful.

That's way cool!!! Sounds like he's going to be a really strong member of your team!! Now, go out and find your second Sr. Consultant to promote to DIRECTOR!!! You can do it!!

Congrats!!! That's great for you, him & his recruit!! :D

big-time PC $$ for him!

Congrats Chip! See you Saturday for Tammy Stanley. YAY!

Fabulous!!!

1. What is "Perry & Lochie's Momentous 30th Day"?

"Perry & Lochie's Momentous 30th Day" is a special event within Pampered Chef celebrating the promotion of two consultants, Perry and Lochie, to the rank of Senior Consultant and Team Leader, respectively.

2. When is "Perry & Lochie's Momentous 30th Day" taking place?

The event is typically held on the 30th day after Perry and Lochie achieved their promotions, hence the name "Momentous 30th Day". However, the exact date may vary depending on their individual promotion dates.

3. How can I participate in "Perry & Lochie's Momentous 30th Day"?

If you are a consultant within Pampered Chef, you can attend the event by RSVPing to the invitation sent out by your upline. If you are not a consultant, you can still congratulate Perry and Lochie on their achievements and support them in their new roles.

4. What can I expect at "Perry & Lochie's Momentous 30th Day"?

The event is typically a celebration of Perry and Lochie's hard work and dedication, and may include speeches, recognition, and a small gift or token of appreciation. It is also a great opportunity to network and learn from other successful consultants.

5. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products at "Perry & Lochie's Momentous 30th Day"?

Yes, there will still be an opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at the event. However, the focus will be on celebrating Perry and Lochie's achievements, so there may be limited time for shopping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefLisa