• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Permanent Display of Pampered Chef

J
Judybabe
Ixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. That is against policy. You can however use PC products in your business or have them on your desk (use a mug for your coffee, SA stand to display products you sell in your store...). You can also have your PC business cards out and even a catalog on the desk.

hmmm, ok. I do use the turnabout for tools, and the measuring cup for shampoo. I'm kinda surprised... what is the objection?

It makes it look like you have a PC store and are not doing home shows. The way I understand it if you have stuff in your products for your business...as mentioned previously...then you are okay. So, I guess you can figure out a way to make a display that way if you are creative.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I used to have items on display in my cafe. I wound up booking a few shows because if it. We also used to use a lot of the products, too!

Judybabe said:
I'm kinda surprised... what is the objection?

It's tied directly to the clause on the contract about not selling PC from a retail establishment. (clause #1: I will promote and sell Company products to customers by regularly holding Cooking Shows. I will not sell Company products on the Internet or in any public, retail or service establishments. I will not sell Company products for resale.) Having an intentional display, as opposed to just having items that are in use out, is marketing those items from a retail establishment.

When you say 'permanent display,' are you talking about selling the product on hand, or just displaying like you would at a fair - hoping for orders and to generate interest for booking shows? If the latter, I would call HO and see what they say. Ann is right, of course, but if you're not intending to sell from the stock on hand, it may not be considered against policy.

What if you just made a pretty seasonal display, like using the trifle bowl with a pretty fall display in it... that would be you using your personal trifle bowl to decorate your business, and if you just happened to have your PC cards sitting right next to it, well..... And you could change it up per season and holiday. Just a thought! And it doesn't have to be the trifle bowl, that's just the item that I thought of to decorate using.

Having a display in a permanent place of business violates the spirit of the consultant agreement, even if it falls into a grey area because you consider it a temporary display.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Having a perm. display set up at one location all the time makes its like having a store front, giving you an unfair advantage over other consultants, its the same reason why we are not allowed to advertise/sell on the internet other than with our pc websites. With fairs you are not perm and chances are I dont think there are too many consultants who have every single weekend booked with a fair anyways. This was all in the consultant agreements that we all had to sign, maybe you should have read things better becuase it seems like you have problems with a lot of our rules.

Judybabe said:
I will not sell Company products on the Internet or in any public, retail or service establishments.

So if I set up a small display in the corner of my shop, that is against the rules, but consultants can set up at county fairs, craft shows etc. these are public establishments.

I still don't see the difference. I will not break rules, but this seems to be a double standard. You can set up a booth every weekend, but not during the week?

PCMomto4 said:
Having a perm. display set up at one location all the time makes its like having a store front, giving you an unfair advantage over other consultants, its the same reason why we are not allowed to advertise/sell on the internet other than with our pc websites. With fairs you are not perm and chances are I dont think there are too many consultants who have every single weekend booked with a fair anyways. This was all in the consultant agreements that we all had to sign, maybe you should have read things better becuase it seems like you have problems with a lot of our rules.
That's exactly the difference. Fairs are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, but are not PUBLIC ESTABLISHMENTS. They are temporary set-ups. If you know of a consultant who has a permanent presence at a site like a flea market, they are violating policy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fine, people deal with yourselves and your little cliques. I quit.ALL MY STUFF IS GOING ON EBAY. DEAL WITH IT. I bought hundreds of dollars of inventory, clothing, consultant stuff to give this town a quality PC consultant. A first rate rep. of a company I used to love.I'm outta here. Go

Judybabe said:
Fine, people deal with yourselves and your little cliques. I quit.ALL MY STUFF IS GOING ON EBAY. DEAL WITH IT. I bought hundreds of dollars of inventory, clothing, consultant stuff to give this town a quality PC consultant. A first rate rep. of a company I used to love.I'm outta here. Go
Good bye.....

Judybabe said:
Fine, people deal with yourselves and your little cliques. I quit.

ALL MY STUFF IS GOING ON EBAY. DEAL WITH IT. I bought hundreds of dollars of inventory, clothing, consultant stuff to give this town a quality PC consultant. A first rate rep. of a company I used to love.

I'm outta here. Go

Wow! "little cliques" ??? All I saw were people trying to answer the question you asked and explaining the difference between a permanent display and a temporary booth. I agree that it stinks that the people in your town misled you about the event.....sounds like your beef should be with them and not the people on this board.

1. What is the purpose of the Permanent Display of Pampered Chef?

The Permanent Display of Pampered Chef is designed to showcase a variety of kitchen tools and products from the Pampered Chef brand. It serves as a visual representation of the brand's mission to provide high-quality, innovative cooking solutions for home cooks.

2. How is the Permanent Display of Pampered Chef organized?

The display is typically organized by product category, with each section featuring a specific type of kitchen tool or product. This helps customers easily navigate and find what they are looking for.

3. Can customers purchase products directly from the Permanent Display of Pampered Chef?

No, the display is meant to showcase the products and provide information about them. Customers can purchase products either online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is the Permanent Display of Pampered Chef available in all stores?

No, the display is typically only available in stores that have a partnership with Pampered Chef. However, customers can also find similar displays at Pampered Chef parties hosted by consultants.

5. Are there any exclusive products featured in the Permanent Display of Pampered Chef?

Yes, the display may include limited edition or exclusive products that are not available online or through a consultant. These products are often only available for a limited time and can add a unique touch to the display.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenik1007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
CMcGee
  • dldunphy