• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why Is My Performance Tracker Not Updating?

In summary, the Performance Tracker has not been updated in a timely fashion and this is really pissing the people involved off. They are working on a new system but do not have an estimate on when it will be rolled out.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
The Performance Tracker NOT updating in a timely fashion is really pissing me off! I submitted a show 2 days ago, it has already shipped, and still no update on the tracker to include it. I have NO idea what my team has done in the past few days or what our team stats are. Argh!!!

...okay, I feel a tiny bit better now....

My tracker hasn't been updated since the 12th! I have had shows and orders submitted on the 13 & 14th....seems like they could have caught up by now. grrr!!! (okay, I'm still not a happy girl)

I'm with you!! One of my girls qualified in her 30 days and I only know because she emailed me all excited It still isn't showing up

something has to be done about this, ridiculous... how can we work with our teams when we have no idea if info is correct!!

pcjenni said:
something has to be done about this, ridiculous... how can we work with our teams when we have no idea if info is correct!!

I just pitched this fit to my D two weeks ago. I was hounding a consultant to get a CC resolved and she had done it three days prior. It made me look like a fool and I spent unnecessary time and energy on the situation. They REALLY need to get their act together regarding this. :mad:

My NED and I were talking about this the other night. I told her that I really hoped that the only reason that they were not fixing our issues is becuase they are working on a new system for us. She said that yes they are, but she has no idea how long until it's rolled out. She said that she thought they are working on all of it...P3, PWS, pc.com....it all needs revamped!

pamperedlinda said:
My NED and I were talking about this the other night. I told her that I really hoped that the only reason that they were not fixing our issues is becuase they are working on a new system for us. She said that yes they are, but she has no idea how long until it's rolled out. She said that she thought they are working on all of it...P3, PWS, pc.com....it all needs revamped!

That's what I gathered from the tech guy I talked to a week or so ago. He said "in our new world...". That told me its all changing - and they can't wait either.

bethcooks4u said:
That's what I gathered from the tech guy I talked to a week or so ago. He said "in our new world...". That told me its all changing - and they can't wait either.

They have to be sick of us complaining too...

pamperedlinda said:
The Performance Tracker NOT updating in a timely fashion is really pissing me off! I submitted a show 2 days ago, it has already shipped, and still no update on the tracker to include it. I have NO idea what my team has done in the past few days or what our team stats are. Argh!!!

...okay, I feel a tiny bit better now....

I was so focused on checking to see if my girl qualified, that I missed getting my 50.00 gift card for her :(

What is Performance Tracker?

Performance Tracker is a software tool designed to track and monitor the performance of employees in a company.

How does Performance Tracker work?

Performance Tracker collects data on employee performance through various methods such as surveys, self-evaluations, and manager evaluations. This data is then analyzed and presented in easy-to-read reports.

What are the benefits of using Performance Tracker?

Performance Tracker provides valuable insights into employee performance, allowing companies to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions. It also helps in setting clear goals and expectations for employees.

Is Performance Tracker customizable?

Yes, Performance Tracker can be customized to fit the specific needs of a company. This includes customizing evaluation criteria, creating unique reports, and integrating with other software systems.

Is Performance Tracker user-friendly?

Performance Tracker is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use for both employees and managers. It has a simple and intuitive interface, making it accessible for users of all levels of technical expertise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • cookinforyou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies