• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Deliciousness of Homemade Pepperoni Monkey Bread

In summary, Pepperoni Monkey Bread is a tasty and simple dish made with dough, pepperoni, and cheese that is baked in a bundt pan. The necessary ingredients include pizza dough, pepperoni slices, shredded mozzarella cheese, butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. You can also add optional ingredients like marinara sauce and additional toppings. To assemble and bake the monkey bread, the pizza dough is cut into small pieces, wrapped in pepperoni slices, and placed in a greased bundt pan. The dough is then coated in a mixture of melted butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning before being baked for 30-40 minutes. This dish can be made ahead of time by assembling the dough balls and storing them in the
DebPC
Staff member
Who has made this?

pepperoni monkey bread581868_570160743023889_789907795_n.jpg

I've been making a version of this for years. I don't use any butter, though. I brush the FSP with crushed garlic & olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. I do a layer of biscuits, then a thick layer of pepperoni & cheese, and finish with a layer of biscuits. Any of the crushed garlic & olive oil mixture I have left, I drizzle over the top. I bake for the same time & temp. I let it cool for a couple of minutes, flip it out of the pan and slice it up with the pizza cutter. I serve spaghetti sauce on the side. There are never any leftovers. It's also a good show demo.

Thanks for the tips Cathy!

I haven't tried it yet! I'll try it next week and let you know. It looks so wonderfully simple! Thanks for sharing!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that all of our products are carefully crafted and made with high-quality materials. Our team of experts works tirelessly to create innovative and useful kitchen tools that will make your cooking experience more enjoyable. Whether it's our famous stoneware or our versatile knives, you can trust that our products are made with care and precision. Thank you for your interest in Pampered Chef!

What is Pepperoni Monkey Bread?

Pepperoni Monkey Bread is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that features bite-sized pieces of dough rolled in pepperoni and cheese, then baked in a bundt pan. It's perfect for a party appetizer or a fun twist on traditional pizza night.

What ingredients are needed to make Pepperoni Monkey Bread?

To make Pepperoni Monkey Bread, you will need refrigerated pizza dough, pepperoni slices, shredded mozzarella cheese, butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Optional ingredients include marinara sauce for dipping and additional toppings like diced bell peppers or onions.

How do I assemble and bake Pepperoni Monkey Bread?

To assemble Pepperoni Monkey Bread, you will need to cut the pizza dough into small pieces and roll them into balls. Then, wrap each ball in a slice of pepperoni and place it in a greased bundt pan. Melt the butter and mix in garlic powder and Italian seasoning, then pour it over the dough balls. Bake the monkey bread in the oven for 30-40 minutes until it's golden and cooked through.

Can I make Pepperoni Monkey Bread ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare Pepperoni Monkey Bread ahead of time. After assembling the dough balls in the bundt pan, cover it with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, let the monkey bread come to room temperature for 30 minutes before putting it in the oven.

Can I use different types of cheese or toppings in Pepperoni Monkey Bread?

Absolutely! While mozzarella cheese and pepperoni are the traditional toppings for Pepperoni Monkey Bread, you can experiment with different types of cheese like cheddar or provolone. You can also add in various toppings like cooked bacon, sausage, or diced vegetables for a personalized twist on this dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • footballchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefheidi2003